她为她的头发我为啥感到骄傲作文英语

英语作文 my monther
楼主拼写错了吧,是my mother吧.My motherI have a good mother.She has short and black hair.Her eyes are big,round and black.Her mouth is small,and she likes talking so much.She is not so tall.She often wears a brown coat,black trousers and black shoes.She is 37years old,but she looks young.My mother works in a hospital and she is a nurse.She is very busy.Every morning,she gets up early.Then she goes to work on foot.Her work begins at 7:30.She has lunch at 12:30.After lunch,she has a short rest and then goes to work again.At 6:00 p.m.She comes back home.In the evening ,she often watches TV,then goes to bed.My mother is an ordinary,hard-working woman,but I'm proud of her.译文:我有一个好妈妈.她有短而黑的头发.她有一双大眼睛,圆形,黑色.嘴小,她喜欢讲这么多.她不是很高.她经常穿的棕色上衣,黑色的裤子和黑色的鞋子.她今年37岁了,但她看起来很年轻.我的妈妈在医院工作,她是一名护士.她很忙.每天早上,她早早起床.然后她步行去上班.她的工作在七点半开始.她中午12:30.午餐后,她有一个短暂的休息,然后去上班了.下午6点钟她回家.在晚上,她经常看电视,然后睡觉.我的妈妈是一个普通的,勤劳的女人,但我为她感到骄傲.
嗯,好吧!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
my mother is a kind woman , she is very loves me ! and she likes sports! so, on the weekends we're aloways play tennis together,and my mom is take care of my healthy so i have a blanced diet!also i am...
扫描下载二维码当前位置: >>
Unit 4 I used to be afraid of the dark (5)
Unit 4I used to be afraid of the dark. (5) Information compiler: Yang Xuehui from Shili middle school in Xihe,Gansu Practice speaking English and English thinkin
g. Let’s interpret translations according to information on ppt. Section B 2d影响2 寄宿学校2 缺席2 亲自2 2e李文是个15岁的男生,他刻苦学 习,在学校里表现很好。很难相信他以前在学校面临很多 困难。 当他爸妈搬到城市工作时,他们 无法在家照看他。 于是他对学习变得不感兴趣并旷 课。 然后他的父母决定把他送到寄宿 学校。 他发现那里的生活很困难。 一天他告诉他的老师他想离开学 校, 他的老师建议他的父母亲自与自 己的儿子谈一谈。 这次谈话改变了他的生活。 他意识到他的爸爸妈妈一直爱他, 他们为他做的所有好事感到自豪。 现在他比以前格外快乐又更加外 向。 3b我变化很大呀! 我的生活在过去几年里发生了很 大变化。 我过去很胖,我通过每天跑步体 重减少了很多, 跑步是很好的锻炼方式。 如今我身材苗条又身心更加健康。 我一生中最大的变化是更加擅长 英语了。 这要感谢我的英语老师杨老师, 他教会了我学练英语的方法与技 巧。这就是最重要的变化因为我对英 语口语产生浓厚兴趣, 能与班上同学进行交际, 更爱英语考试, 这已让我的父母为我感到自豪。 Self Check1. 1). 妈妈坐了许多小时的车回到家亲 自跟孩子谈话。 2). 他以前是个很内向的少年, 他大多数时间沉默不言很少与其 他人说话。3). 假如你老是旷课,那你考试不 会通过。 4). 老师为帮助他的学生赢得了英 语竞赛而感到骄傲。5). 凯特的祖父母对她已经有了极 大影响。6). 那位英国老师说话很幽默,他 总是给我们讲有趣的笑话。 7). 通常要求人们在求职面试中提 供常规的自我简历。8). 蒂娜在篮球比赛中表现很出色, 并且她爸爸妈妈为她感到骄傲。 2.我过去常穿小号服装。 我的头发以前是卷发。 我以前常常观看动画片。 我过去常玩捉迷藏游戏。 我以前个儿很小。 Section B 2dinfluence means absent means boarding school means in person means 2eLi Wen is a 15-year-old boy. He works hard and does well in school. It is hard to believe that he used to have difficulties in school. When his parents moved to the city to work, they could not be at home to look after/take care of him.So he became less interested in studying and missed/was absent from classes. Then his parents made a decision/decided to send him to a boarding school. He found life there difficult. One day he told his teacher he wanted to leave the school. His teacher advised his parents to talk with their son in person. This conversation changed/ influenced his life.He realized that his parents would always love him, and they would be proud of/take pride in everything good that he did. Now he is much happier and more outgoing than he used to be. 3bHow I have changed! My life has changed a lot in the last few years.I used to be fatter. I lost a lot of weights by running every day. Running is a very good exercise.Now I’m thinner and fitter and healthier. The biggest change in my life was becoming much better in English. This is thanks to my English teacher, Mr Yang.He has taught me how to learn and practice English better. This is the most important change because I’m becoming strong interested in speaking English. And I can have conversations with my classmates. I am doing better in my exams. This has made my parents prouder of me. Self Check1. 1)The mother traveled for many hours to return home to talk to her child in person. 2). He used to be a very quiet teenager.He remained silent most of the time and seldom talked to other people. 3). If you are always absent from class, you will fail the examinations. 4).The teacher takes pride in helping his students win the English competition. 5).Kate’s grandparents have had a great influence on her. 6).That British teacher is very humorous.He always tells us interesting jokes. 7).People are usually required to give a general self-introduction in a job interview. 8).Tina played very well in the basketball game and her parents were proud of her. 2. I used to wear small-sized clothes. My hair used to be curly.I used to watch cartoons. I used to play hide and seek. I used to be short. Good habits achieve beautiful life.Try to be your best.
九年级英语全册 Unit 4 I used to be afraid of the dark(第5课时)教学案 (新版)人教新目标版_英语_初中教育_教育专区。Unit 4 I used to be afraid of...九年级英语上册 Unit 4 I used to be afraid of the darkSection A (3a-3c...?同步演练 12′ Step1:自读文章(5’) 听录音(3’) 展示一: (4’) 原...九年级Unit 4 I used to be afraid of the dark 单元测试题_英语_初中教育...to school. (5) Don't you think it’s ___ a great idea! 三、选择适当...九年级英语 unit 4 I used to be afraid of the dark Section A (1a―2d...5. My sister is a little tall now. (对划线部分提问) ___ is your siste...人教版最新版九年级英语导学案―Unit 4 I used to be afraid of the dark_...used;on ( )5. 一 ___Mary use to play the piano? 一 No,___. A....2014秋_Unit_4_I_used_to_be_afraid_of_the_dark短语词组句型归纳_语法练习...5. I don’t suppose they will come, ___ ___ ? (改为反意疑问句) ...2014秋 Unit 4 I used to be afraid of the dark短语词组句型归纳 语法练习...A.did you B.didn't you C.didn't he D.did he 5、used to 的否定...人教版2014年九年级英语Unit 4I used to be afraid of the dark.试卷_英语_...(彩票) C.finding the money in his office D.听填信息(本题有 5 小题,...新 人教版九年级 Unit 4 I used to be afraid of the dark测试卷(测试卷)...got up at 5 am every day to write his first book, A Time to Kill. ...
All rights reserved Powered by
copyright &copyright 。文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。为她感到自豪_网易新闻
为她感到自豪
用微信扫码二维码
分享至好友和朋友圈
(原标题:为她感到自豪)
昨日下午,受市委书记唐良智,市委副书记、代市长罗强委托,市政府副秘书长覃文林代表市委、市政府看望慰问了余旭亲属。覃文林说,余旭的牺牲对于家庭、成都、国家来说都是巨大的损失,余旭为成都、为国家做出贡献,是成都的骄傲,为她感到自豪。培养如此优秀的女飞行员非常不易,党和政府将尽全力帮助余旭亲属,使亲属们的生活不受影响。此前新华社的报道中,空军新闻发言人申进科表示,飞行是勇敢者的事业,确保飞行安全是世界各国空军的共同追求和良好愿望。空军女飞行员余旭同志在飞行训练中不幸牺牲,我们失去了一名好战友。空军官兵对余旭同志的不幸牺牲深表痛惜,深表哀悼。
(原标题:为她感到自豪)
本文来源:四川新闻网-成都晚报
责任编辑:"王晓易_NE0011"
用微信扫码二维码
分享至好友和朋友圈
加载更多新闻
热门产品:   
:        
:         
热门影院:
阅读下一篇
用微信扫描二维码