英雄联盟集锦bgm视频里面经常放的一首BGM,中间有一句I want something to什么的

藤本植物导航
&>&&>&&>&正文
新来的,没金币呀,求好心人咯,英文不懂,不知道听错没Birthday - Katy Perry I heard your feeling nothing's going right Why don't you let me stop by The clock is ticking running out of time So we should party all night So cover your eyes I have a surprise I hope you got a healthy a...
求一首英文歌名,女的唱的,很动感的,中间高潮一直重复you want to say…什么的
不知道是不是 you want to see什么的,高潮一直重复这一两句
m the girl that you should callBoy when you'll be your giftGive you something good to celebratePop your confettiPop your perigon So hot and heavyTill dawnI got you spinningLike a disco ballAll night
they'll give you a tasteMake it like your birthday everydayI know you like it sweetSo you can have your cakeGive you something good to celebrateSo make a wishI&#39Birthday - Katy PerryI heard your feeling
nothing't you let me stop by The clock is ticking
running out of timeSo we should party
all nightSo cover your eyes
I have a surpriseI hope you got a healthy appetiteIf you wanna dance
if you want it allYou know that I'll make it like your birthday everydayI'll give you a tasteMake it like your birthday everydayI know you like it sweetSo you can have your cakeGive you something good to celebrateSo make a wishI's time to bring out the big balloonsSo let me get you in your birthday suitIt'm the girl that you should callBoy when you's time to bring out the big
big balloonsBoy when you'll make it like your birthday everydayI're doing it rightYou're never gonna be unsatisfiedIf you wanna danceIf you want it allYou know I're with meI're with meI're with meI'll give you a tasteMake it like your birthday everydayI know you like it sweetSo you can have your cakeGive you something good to celebrateSo make a wishI'll make it like your birthday everydayI'll give you a tasteMake it like your birthday everydayI know you like it sweetSo you can have your cakeGive you something good to celebrateBoy when you're playingYour songWe're living the lifeWe're with meI'll be your giftGive you something good to celebrateHappy birthdaySo let me get you in your birthday suitIt's going rightWhy don&#39求一首英文歌名,女的唱的,很动感的,中间高潮一直重复you want to say…什么的Birthday - Katy PerryI heard your feeling
nothing's going rightWhy don't you let me stop by The clock is ticking
没金币呀,英文不懂,求好心人咯新来的
新来的,没金币呀,求好心人咯,英文不懂,不知道听错没Birthday - Katy Perry I heard your feeling nothing's going right Why don't you let me stop by The clock is ticking running out of time So we should party all night So cover your eyes I have a surprise I hope you got a healthy a...求一首英文歌名,高潮部分好像是tell me you like几句重复,中间有一句"...歌曲: Tell Me 歌手: 沙龙琼斯/the d.. 专辑: 《Daptone Gold》 Sandy - Tell Me There're so many things I wanna say There're so many thoughts inside of me But my words can seem to find a way I can see you changing more and more Act...求一首歌名 高潮部分 say you want say you me !!!!就是女声版的say you say ma求歌名!英文女生的,很抒情很好听,开始是did you want to say,高潮是s...可能是ring my bells是个声音浑厚的女的唱的,高潮处重复what do you want (可能是)!Auld Lang Syne 播放 歌手:Colbie Caillat 语言:英语 所属专辑:Christmas in the Sand是腾讯NBA2016年一月一日最强SG对决宣传片的主题音乐。谢谢了!歌曲:Do What You Want 歌手:Drake Bell 专辑:It's Only Time people around the world they say i'm bitter but i can say i'm not a quitter (ha ha) and you can't and people no they don't apologize that's why we have to advertise i...歌词不一定是这个 这只是我音翻译过来的 跪求懂英语的来 找到了 我愿意...歌曲:Do What You Want 歌手:Drake Bell 专辑:It's Only Time people around the world they say i'm bitter but i can say i'm not a quitter (ha ha) and you can't and people no they don't apologize that's why we have to advertise i...问:求一首英文歌,最近商店里经常播放的,女生唱的,高潮部分是 if you...您好:不清楚,但是好听的英文歌好多呢~~~本人学英语的推荐这些吧希望你能喜欢。 听歌学英语软件, 里边全是经典的英文歌曲, 列表中搜索歌曲就可以, 还有英文歌曲的伴奏和翻译, 若是有搜索不到的歌曲可以联系主播, 每首歌主播都解说过,里边...Shangri La I know of a place With a pretty face Where the river's flowing through my mind On a mountain high I can touch the sky When I'm thinking of you I just can't believe that you are mine I just wanna hold you for all time...是Spice Girls组合的Wannabe吗? Spice Girls - Wannabe YoI'll tell you what I want what I really really want So tell me what you want what you really really want I'll tell you what I want what I really really want So tell me what...
种植经验最新
种植经验推荐
& 6种植网 版权所有
渝ICP备号-23扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
有一首英文歌 有一句是i want what i want 这首歌叫什么名字?
vdgvgfng01224
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
[ti:i want what i want][ar:tata young][al:]歌曲:我要我想要的 i want what i want歌手:tata youngtears,money,honey on my bread sugar on my pillow,songs in my head head to the church,i love to repent say what i mean when it's not what i meant oh i wanna lay in bed on monday wearing a diamond studded hat live a good life,a full life,do it all again love a man forever,who's a thousand man i want what i want,i want it now i feel what i feel,don't bring me down i know what i know,i don't know how but i want what i want,i want it now i want to lead,follow,wallow in the mud do it for my daddy,do it for god god knows,am i getting it wrong?but who the hell cares when you're gettin' it on oh,i want something to believe in when it all comes crashing down remake the world,no pain or violence turn up the volume,'til there's total silence i want what i want,i want it now i feel what i feel,don't bring me down i know what i know,i don't know how i want what i want,i want it now so take me to an angel who has seen it all before 'cause tonight i need an angel to come walking through my door do it for my daddy,do it for god god knows,am i getting it wrong?but who the hell cares i want what i want,i want it now i feel what i feel,don't bring me down i know what i know,i don't know how i want what i want,i want it now i want what i want,i want it now i feel what i feel,don't bring me down i know what i know,i don't know how i want what i want,i want it nowhttp:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 英雄联盟精彩集锦 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信