服装设计师的灵感来源用英文来表示。

我是服装设计师 的翻译是:I am fashion designer 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我是服装设计师
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
I am a fashion designer
I am fashion designer
I am fashion designer
正在翻译,请等待...
I am the clothing designer
相关内容&aNo one can replace you- 没人可能替换你 & aemoji tumble insteuctions emoji跟斗insteuctions & a我会终身受益 I meet the lifelong benefit & ahe was tired of showing my pictures to people until they are finished 他对显示我的图片是疲乏对人,直到完成他们 & athree circuits of 115KV lines are operated from the Nam ngum 1 power station to the Phonthong substation extending to EGAT power system in Thailand for power export.of which,single circuit line is T-off at the Thalat switching station,the Phonsoung substation,the Phonthong and the Thanaleng substation on the way to EGA 115KV线三条电路从Nam ngum在泰国被管理1个发电站对延伸到EGAT动力系统的Phonthong分站为力量出口,其中,唯一电路线是T-off在Thalat交换站, Phonsoung分站, Phonthong和Thanaleng分站在途中对EGAT力量system.remaining双重电路线从Nam Ngum 1个能源厂连接直接地到Naxaythong, Phonthong分站,并且EGAT system.single离开在Thalat交换站的电路线延伸到Luang pRABANG分站212公里bia Vangvieng分站为供应的能量对两个省.recentil, Nam Mang
& afive hundred kyats 500 五百元500 & aThe kindergarten、 幼稚园、 & a嗨嗨人生 high high life & a酒店用品部 Hotel thing department & ajade blocks can only be broken
with green magic 玉块可能只打破以绿色魔术 & a请别,别再折磨自己,生活不会因为忧伤而风情万种! Please, again do not suffer oneself, but lives cannot because of sad the character and style ten thousand kinds! & a法制宣传教育是贯彻小布什同志依法治国和以德治国的思想,加强青少年思想政治工作的一项重要工作内容和手段,也是贯穿始终的基础性工作。为了提高广大青少年的法律意识和法制观念,我们开展了以“二法一例”为主要内容的法制宣传活动:一是充分发挥组织优 The propaganda and education in the law is implements Comrade Jiang Zemin to rule a nation legally and the thought which rules a nation by Germany, strengthens the young people thought political work an important work content and the method, also is the penetration throughout foundational work.In or & a机械设计 Machine design & ayou are going to be my destiny 您是我的命运 & aKep your shirt on.We still have plenty of time to finish the task Kep您的衬衣。我们仍然有大量时刻完成任务 & agauge length 测量仪长度 & alost sight 失去的视域 & aDo you happen to make soccer ball hairbows as well? 您是否偶然做足球hairbows ? & a吉姆在他班里跑得最快 Jim runs quickly in his class & awhat do you want to eat 什么您想要吃 & aouarter of silence 沈默ouarter & ait is very difficult to keep me with you 保留我与您是非常难的 & aDo not take any chances 不要利用任何机会 & a我穿衣服了吗? I have put on clothes? & a星期六班上要开展“我是环保小卫士”活动 Saturday in the class must develop “me is the environmental protection young bodyguard” the activity & aAfraid to love you pick up this 害怕爱您拾起此 & acontrol moisturizing 控制润湿 & awhy not? we are best friends and have fun 为什么没有? 我们是最好的朋友并且获得乐趣 & a你猜猜我是哪里人? You guessed where person I am? & a开远市建市30周年 Kaiyuan municipal construction city 30th anniversary & aYou
homework 您有 完成 您的家庭作业 & a等下你刚问我什么 Under and so on you just asked my any & aenchanted gemstone 被迷惑的宝石 & aWe are men ah 我们是人啊 & a带上 Bringing with & a发达国家尤为如此 Developed country especially so & a反正我不觉得 I did not think in any case & aMy homework scores are high, but I don't do well on my tests. 我的家庭作业比分高,但我在我的测试不很好做。 & a第七鬼神 Seventh ghosts and gods & a一边走、一边等 At the same time walks, one side and so on & acheck point 检验站 & aNot able to help you sorry 不能帮助您抱歉 & a或感动,或开心,或失望,或流泪,有你就足矣 Either move, either happy, either disappointed, either bursts into tears, has you on the foot & aHi. Do you want 7 or 8 cases? Please email me. Daniel@morrisofbushey.co .uk 喂。 您是否想要7个或8个盒? 请给我发电子邮件。 Daniel@morrisofbushey.co .uk & a要订货 Must order & aslow download 减慢下载 & a或感动,或开心;或失望,或流泪;有你就足矣 Either move, Either disappointed, eith Has you on the foot & a1831黑啤 1831 black beer & a需要充分准备 Needs to prepare fully & a使周围的电子密度增强 Periphery causes the electron density enhancement & a多少平方 How many squares & atranslocate 改变的位置 & a我是服装设计师 I am the clothing designer &推荐到广播
147844 人聚集在这个小组
(著文翻译)
(大脸猫爱吃鱼)
第三方登录:散文吧网站海不择细流,故能成其大。山不拒细壤,方能就其高。服装设计师英文简历 英文版服装设计师简历范文相关话题一份好的英文求职简历,是服装设计师求职者推销自己的有力宣言。那你知道服装设计师求职者的英文简历该怎么写吗?下面是小编为大家带来的英文版服装设计师简历范文,相信对你会有帮助的。
英文版服装设计师简历范文(一)
Name: Hao Wu
Birth: 13/08/1983
School Graduated: Tianjin Academy of Fine Arts
Degree: Bachelor of Arts
Telephone: 086--xxxxxxxx
E-mail: ****@****.cn
Address: No.4 Tianwei Rd., Hebei District, City of Tianjin
Hobbies: Design of ethnic style, various kinds of painting, literature, music, sports
Winner of the scholarship for &Excellent Student Leader& of Tianjin Academy of Fine Arts in 2004
(The Outstanding Awards of the Final Round of Men& Wear Section of Zhonghua Cup International Fashion Design Competition in 2006 and 2007)
Work experience
Founded Tianjin Training Studio of Fine Arts in 200x and have since tutored a lot of students most of whom got enrolled into many famous schools later on)
Employed by Yun Zhijun Tang Suit Company from the 2nd half of 200x to the 1st half of 200x. Mastering various designing processing software. Handling the skills of layout and grading and know something about crafts and arts. Having a stable foundation of freehand drawing and design sketch. Knowing well about the process flow and being able to work independently.
Employed by Guangdong Yue Hua Spinning Company from 200x to 200x as a designer. Designed commodities foe the China Importing and Exporting Trade Affairs of 200x and winning a lot clients for the company. By then having been testified on the ability of designing.
Self assessment
Being diligent, progressive and unflinching. Having a love for designing, a strong sense of teamwork and the ability to follow the need of market. Having based a stable foundation of freehand sketch and designing and acquired the ability to form the thinking and aesthetics. Being able to use various soft wares to do the design. Having a research into theory of clothing cultures.
英文版服装设计师简历范文(二)
Rm. 2, 4F, Sun Tong Plaza, 1368 Huanhai Rd (W)
Email: xx.com
English assistant position at a multinational company in Shanghai.
EXPERIENCE
X X X Co., Ltd., Shanghai 2000-present Executive assistant to head of factory
Responsibilities include prioritizing appointment schedules and travel arrangements for the head of factory, managing confidential files and records, doing English and Japanese interpretation in business talks, and supervising and training clerical staff.
X X X Network, Inc., Shanghai
Executive assistant to vice manager
Responsibilities included scheduling appointments, keeping files, and traveling to Europe to make advance arrangements for client conferences and extensive client contact.
X X X Publishing Company, Shanghai
Office assistant
Responsibilities included word processing, data entry, filing, and sometimes bookkeeping.
XX X Training Center, Shanghai 1999
Completed course of computer typing skills, shorthand, computerized accounts, and manual bookkeeping.
X X X College of Continuing Education, Shanghai 1998
Completed one-year Japanese course
X X X College of Shanghai
Majored in English for Business, Obtained BA
BUSINESS SKILLS
★ Familiar with English accounting and bookkeeping
☆ Fluent in oral and written English
★Able to communicate in Japanese
☆ Computer skills in Window XP
★ Typing speed of 80 wpm
☆ Good organizational skills
★ Experience of bilingual interpretation
英文版服装设计师简历范文(三)
Basic information
Name: Yu Sex: Male
Date of Birth:
Nationality: Han
Height: 180 Weight: 60
Place of origin: Jiangxi current location: Guangdong
Nationality: Chinese Marital status:
Educational background
Highest level of education: college Putonghua: Good
Foreign Language: English Language: General
Graduate institutions: Higher post-secondary science Jiangxi Xinyu graduated Date: on 2009 -6
Studies by Category: Computer Professional Name: Environmental Art and Design
Education / training experience:
on-year to years on the school / professional training institutions in the name / subject name of certificate obtained
in Jiujiang City, Jiangxi Province in June Xiushui County Junior High School First School in September
in Jiujiang City, Jiangxi Province in June of excellence Xiushui County High School in September 2006 school year in June, Jiangxi -2009 Provincial University College xinyu
Intention with the work experience job
Talent type: Graduates Job type: Full-time
I hope the job candidates: Design Technology
Work Experience: 0 Title: No Title
Monthly requirements: Negotiable hope that the working area: Guangdong
Can be reported for duty Date: Guangdong
Personal experience
Three times in school when the use of vacation time to train factory workers! In the training process to a correct understanding of and active efforts to the completion of their work!
Ability to put themselves forward with a detailed personal
Work takes a positive and serious attitude, a strong sense of responsibility and willingness to work hard being sincere, careful, optimistic, good sense of innovation, the spirit of cooperation, and can quickly adapt to working environment, and practical work in learning and constantly improve themselves and do their jobs.相关文章最新文章}

我要回帖

更多关于 服装设计师英文简历 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信