关于你的微笑结尾的摘抄三段式议论结尾

本类文章总排行版
本类文章本月排行
本类文章本周排行关于微笑的作文,要好的开头结尾
开头微笑写到这个词,就不由的微笑起来,这是个令人温暖的表情,从一个浮躁喧嚣,人人力争上游的国度,一下子转换到一个到处鸟语花香的宁静的英格兰小镇,我看到孩子们脸上充满阳光,大人们面带从容自信的微笑,真如到了世外桃源般的惊喜.又是一年春柳绿.春光烂漫,心里却丝丝忧郁绞缠,向一一垂柳,怎么办?不要害怕开始,生活总是把我们送到起点,勇敢些,请现出一个微笑,迎上 前!我的微笑没有想太多.只是细细的体会一种心情.每一个人都需要观众,自己是自己的观众也是一件很美妙的事情.不是自恋.总是有很多的情感在心底流淌,美好的或不好的,或许没有任何人能明了谁到底又是谁.没有关系的.不需要太多的言语,不需要华丽的修饰,只是一个浅浅的微笑,或许,就是一个奇妙结尾笑一笑吧,用心的笑,你会发现,生活是那么的美好可见,人性本善,如果我们坚持以诚待人,那么肯定能够收获意想不到的惊喜!记住,在生活中千万不要吝惜你的微笑,因为微笑是促进人与人之间沟通的制胜法宝,它可以换回别人的宽容和理解,甚至博得信任、传递爱心!微笑毋庸学习,生而俱会,然而微笑的能力却有可能退化.倘若一个人完全 丧失了微笑的心绪,那么,他应该防癌一样赶快采取措施,甚至对镜自视,把心 底的温柔、顾念、自惜、自信丝丝缕缕捡拾回来,从一个最淡的微笑开始,重构 自己灵魂的免疫系统,再次将胸怀拓宽.微笑吧!在每一个早晨,向着天边第一 缕阳光;在每一个春天,面对着地上第一针新草;在每一个起点,遥望着也许还 没看到的地平线 …… 在旅途中会碰到许多陌生人,也会收到许多可爱的笑脸和问候,从来不必担心你的微笑会被误解或漠视,哪怕两车交会的一刹那,也是可以交换一个笑脸的.我喜欢这种感觉.多么希望世界上到处都能有这样轻松暖人的微笑呵!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码最后微笑也是很重要的。
It is also important to smile.
我曾以爱之名为你跋山涉水,直到最后微笑着勇敢独行。
I have to love you, until the end, see smiling brave alone.
那时,一种剧烈的痛苦将已停止,而地球的青春的最后微笑也将随之逝去。
An immense agony will have then ceased, but with it there will also have passed away the last smile of the world's youth.
这就是为什么我想回到马洛卡,把我在球场上最后的微笑留在那里。
That's why I hope my last smile on a football field will be with Mallorca.
好吧我猜你今晚要趁我睡着的时候刮掉我的眉毛。我不会剥夺你最后的微笑的机会的。
Wilson: Well I figure you wanna shave my eyebrows while I'm asleep I wouldn't want to deprive you of that last smile.
那么多年的纷乱,他们有太多的仇怨和不悦,最后仍微笑着平静离开。
So many years of chaos, they have too much hatred and displeasure, and finally quiet smile to leave.
夜下的约定,雪的玫瑰,最后一丝微笑。
The night under the agreement, snow rose, the last trace of a smile.
他的手颤抖地很厉害…最后,她微笑着闭上了双眼,抚摸他脸颊的手也缓缓地落下…
His hand trembled terribly …Finally, she smiled and closed his eyes, touch his cheek hand falling …
他们都把他们自己的事放在最后,用微笑去迎接世界。
They all place theirs matter finally, greets the world with the smile.
这就是为什么我希望作为球员最后一次微笑是在马略卡,因为那是我第一次微笑的地方。
That'swhy I hope that my last smile as a player will be with Mallorca. Because that's where I smiled for the first time.
她们很兴奋并提高了声音,尽管她俩都为最后的结果微笑且大笑。
They were exciting and raised their voice, but they were both smiling and laughing for the final result.
最后呆呆的微笑着望着小小的布娃娃,认为小小的布娃娃就是我要守护的小天使。
Finally blankly smiled and looked at the little dolls that little doll is what I want little guardian angel.
已经清楚地知道不可能了, 然而我仍然坚持,最后变成了微笑的机器。
Clearly know impossible anyway, I still insist on, in the end just smiled infection mouth cape of b.
不要哭泣,因为最好的会在最后出现,微笑着因为他会出现。
Don't cry because it came to an end. Smile because it happened.
我微笑着最后一次你的眼睛背后的宇宙,让对我们的最后一分钟的滑行,由于它升降机它丑恶的头,看它的冰冷的目光,准备就绪,即将到来,势不可挡…
I smile for the last time To the universe behind your eyes Letting The Final Minute slither towards us As it lifts it's ugly head, Judging with it's icy gaze, Ready, Imminent, Unstoppable…
一直微笑到最后,波澜不惊无泪无殇。
Micro has the last laugh, no tears subdued without Shame.
即使一开始是你自己强迫自己微笑,最后,你真的会感觉好些。
Even when you force yourself to smile at first, eventually, you will feel better for real.
这个男人快要走出大门了,他停了下来,微笑着说“最后我们在某个问题上达成了共识”
The man stopped and smiled. “At last, we agree on something, ” he said, before he walked through the door.
当我最后给她一个微笑时,我们凝视对方的瞬间似乎成了永恒。她也回我一个微笑,然后第一个开后。
We are gazing at each other for an eternity when finally I give her a little smile. She returns the gesture and is the first to speak.
最后,记得要微笑。
Finally, remember to smile.
最后一句让我微笑,因为它不但有善意的提醒,还有着小小的职业自尊心。
His words made me laugh, for it not only succeeded in reminding me of the fact that I didn't lock the mailbox, but also showed me his little pride in his job.
当时我尴尬的徘徊在那个酒吧好几分钟直到那个服务员最后降低身份向我微笑致意。
I’d been hovering awkwardly by the bar for a few minutes when the bartender finally deigned to acknowledge me.
她脸上带着甜蜜的微笑躺着;她最后的思念回到愉快的儿时去了。
She lies with a sweet smile on her face; and her latest ideas wandered back to pleasant early days.
即使世界的最后一天,你的微笑仍是我最喜欢的。
If the last day of the world, your smile is my love.
在《爱丽丝漫游仙境》里面,笑脸猫消失不见了而剩下的,最后一个东西,就是微笑
In Alice in Wonderland, the Cheshire Cat disappears and all we have left, the last thing that disappears, is the smile.
最后一课,总是微笑。不要让对方觉得你不喜欢你们在一起的时光,虽然事实上你可能真的觉得很没趣。
And finally our last lesson…. Always smile. You never want her to think you're not having a good time, even though you may not be.
“从12岁起,我一直在不停地工作。”马丁面带亲切的微笑,“我最后会有时间休息的。
"I've been working nonstop since I was 12. " says Martin with that ever pleasant smile. " I'll have time to rest eventually.
“从12岁起,我一直在不停地工作。”马丁面带亲切的微笑,“我最后会有时间休息的。
"I've been working nonstop since I was 12. " says Martin with that ever pleasant smile. " I'll have time to rest eventually.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!}

我要回帖

更多关于 文章结尾的议论抒情句 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信