换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。你大概会在一周后再来。
You come back maybe one week.
如果一周后我才收到感谢信我会很恼火。
It annoys me if I get it one week later.
(一个费用管理的应用程序)我现在还不想谈论它,因为这个例子将在一周后才发布,因此现在我们还在做最后的润色。
(An Expense Application) I did not want to talk about it yet because the sample will be shipped in a week or so as we put the final touches.
在我们到达中国一周后就是我们的周年纪念。
Our anniversary fell one week after we arrived in China.
在克莱提出这份妥协方案一周后,他在参议院发表演讲,为他自己的建议辩护。
One week after Clay first proposed the compromise, he rose in the Senate to speak in its defense.
就像是将知识填进了脑子,到了考场再从另一边全部倒出,我通过了考试,但是考试完一周后你再问我德语或者法语的哪怕一个单词,我也不记得了。
Everything I had put in my brain poured out the other side. I managed to pass the exams, but if you asked me one word in French or German a week later, I was done.
一周后,我跟他的高层管理团队的某一管理人员说起这事。
I related this tale a week later to one of his senior executive team.
女孩在医院昏迷一周后,于周五早上丧生。
After a week in a coma, she died Friday morning.
由于某种原因,行动指挥官在他们登陆美国一周后就向联邦调查局自首了。
For some reason, the leader of the operation, handed himself in to the FBI only one week after their arrival.
我一共从四个不同的零售商那里订购了五副眼镜,大约一周后开始陆续到货。
I ordered five pairs of glasses total, from four different retailers and started receiving pairs about a week later.
先每天一次赫利奥帕斯呼吸技术1-2(激活莲种),一周后增加至每天两次。
Heliopathic Breathing Techniques 1-2 (Activating The Lotus Seed) once each day, building up to twice each day by end of week.
结婚一周后,据拜妲透露,她的丈夫朝她头上扔了一杯奶油;很快,丈夫三天两头对她拳打脚踢。
A week after her wedding, according to Baida, her husband threw a cup of cream at her head; soon beatings became regular.
很多人在几天或一周后就可能返回到他们的正常生活中,即使他们不谈论这件事情,这种悲伤感仍然还会继续。
Many people go back to doing regular things after a few days or a week. But although they may not talk about their loss as much, the grieving process continues.
大约一周后,我对父亲抱怨这件事有多么不公平。
After about a week, I complained to my father about the inequity of the situation.
如果一周后你还是会摄入大量咖啡因,那就换一种饮料代替你的日常饮料,再保持一周。
Then, if you are still drinking too much caffeine, substitute another of your daily drinks, again, keeping it up for a week.
一位美国政府官员透露,全球曼氏金融提交破产保护申请一周后,该公司高管仍无法解释客户账户中的那笔钱到底是怎么回事。
A week after the company filed for bankruptcy protection, MF Global officials still are unable to explain what happened to the money in customer accounts, according to one government official.
一个专门小组一周后会评判他的绘画。
A panel would judge his painting a week later.
一周后,这项研究的结果会在苏格兰格拉斯哥召开的欧洲睡眠研究会上发布。
The findings of the study will be presented at the European Sleep Research Society next week in Glasgow, Scotland.
如果一周后您需要重新排列这些域或者添加其它国家的域怎么办?
What if a week later you needed to re-align the fields or to add another field for the country?
我不知道你的情况是怎么样的,但对不真实的热带沙滩假期的一周后,我就开始感到焦躁不安。
I don’t know how it is for you, but after about a week of lying about on a tropical beach I tend to get restless.
马卡里奥(蒂茜引述)记录了一个精神病患者,在完全康复了一周后,在梦中再一次出现了思想飘忽、狂躁冲动这些精神病病症。
Macario (cited by Tissie) gives an account of a maniac who, a week after his complete recovery, once more experienced in dreams the flux of ideas and the unbridled impulses of his disease.
报告是在世界银行行长保罗.沃尔福威茨阐述了治理腐败的广泛战略的一周后出台的,沃尔福威茨行长说腐败往往是政府职能失灵的真正根源。
The report comes just a week after World Bank President Paul Wolfowitz laid out a broad strategy to tackle corruption, a force he said was often at the very root of why governments failed to work.
一周后,一位年轻的姑娘回来,向我讲述了当拒绝一个朋友的请求后,她才真正清楚地了解到自己对被他人认可和接受的需要程度。
One young woman who came back the next week and shared how she was really able to identify her need for approval and acceptance from others when she denied a request from a friend.
一周后,一位年轻的姑娘回来,向我讲述了当拒绝一个朋友的请求后,她才真正清楚地了解到自己对被他人认可和接受的需要程度。
One young woman who came back the next week and shared how she was really able to identify her need for approval and acceptance from others when she denied a request from a friend.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!珂蒂茜家的舒柔牛油果唤颜面霜适合干皮吗?_百度知道
珂蒂茜家的舒柔牛油果唤颜面霜适合干皮吗?
我有更好的答案
适合啊,牛油果对干皮还是很友好的。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换