手机版和steam上如何买全球版买哪个

[Steam] 饥荒该买哪个版本的??
从来没玩过这游戏,心血来潮想玩玩,看见本体 还有几个DLC
求问该买哪些啊???我就一个人玩儿~
等特惠全家桶。单买的话建议先买联机版。单机版dlc对新手很不友好。
直接复制我以前回复的内容[quote]Don't starve 单机版的本体,饥荒基础版。两个单机版DLC都需要本体才能运行Don't starve : Reign of Giants 巨人领域DLC,单机的重要扩展,增加了春夏两个季节和大量对应内容,和联机版比较接近Don't starve : Shipwrecked 海难DLC,游戏的舞台从原先的大岛变成了群岛,主要的游戏内容是在不同的群岛间航行求生,和原版和巨人领域有较大不同Don't starve : Together 联机版,和单机版加载巨人领域DLC的内容较接近,但在此上新增了大量内容如果只是想买一个的话买联机版就够了,虽然难度比单机版巨人领域要难一些,但联机版也是可以独自一人游戏的(虽然很多高难度内容可能体验不到)但是建议还是买全家桶(Mega Pack),打折的时候一般45左右就可以买到[/quote]FOR iOS, ANDROID, & WINDOWS PHONE
Android users without access to Google Play can .
Steam now requires the highest level of account security for instant trades and Market sales
Use a Steam Guard Mobile Authenticator to secure your account and avoid item holds
To trade away or sell items instantly you’ll need: a Steam Guard Mobile Authenticator enabled on your account for at least 7 days. Otherwise, to give you time to discover and stop items from leaving your account if your account is compromised, items will be held by Steam for up to 15 days.
Trade and Market Confirmations
Now you can confirm trades and market sales through the Steam Mobile App. Ensure items never leave your account without your approval.
Steam Guard Mobile Authenticator
Get the best level of Steam account protection with the Steam Mobile App. Use the app to enable your phone as a Steam Guard Mobile Authenticator to verify your identity. The authenticator generates a code that you need to enter every time that you log on to your Steam account. The code changes every 30 seconds, can be used only once, and is unguessable.
Chat with friends
Keep up with friends while on the go. Chat with friends from anywhere.
Shop the catalog
Browse the Steam catalog of Windows, Mac, and Linux titles from your phone. Never miss a sale again.
Remotely download
Remotely download and install your purchases straight to your PC at home.
Steam Guard
Enable your phone as a Steam Guard Mobile Authenticator for the best level of Steam account security.
You can still
for additional security. This will help you recover your account or reset your password in the future.
What happens if I lose my phone? What happens if I get a new phone? .
VAT included in all prices where applicable.}

我要回帖

更多关于 群星steam买哪个版本 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信