mac brick o larigs 怎么给活动零件设置动作

Brick Rigs
Discussions
Screenshots
Broadcasts
Brick Rigs
Global Achievements
Early Access Game
Get instant acce get involved with this game as it develops.
Most popular community and official content for the past week.&
Small Update
Hello everyone,This update features a few improvements as suggested by the community. These include:- Mirror tool for the editor: Press 'M' while moving bricks to mirror them along the Y axis- Warning when trying to save a vehicle with illegal characters, which could cause the data to be lost previously- Slow motion now slowly interpolates to decrease bouncing- &Always on& mode for actuators- Experimental space map- A few new bricks to fill in size gaps
Brick Rigs
Brick Rigs for mac and linux?
I saw youtubers playing Brick Rigs and I thought: What a fun game! But then I saw it was only for windows. So my question is, will there be mac and linux support?
General Discussions
open lobby
are there open lobbies/ servers to choose from a list and join, like in most other games which have MP? or do you need friends and stuff first... cause that makes it harder and would be a huge minus for me.
General Discussions
I am new here
When i open a gun model
why the map cames a big gun on the ground,rather than came to my hand to shoot.
General Discussions
Daily Deal - Brick Rigs, 35% Off
Today's Deal: Save 35% on Brick Rigs!*Look for the deals each day on the front page of Steam.
Or follow us on twitter or Facebook for instant notifications wherever you are!*Offer ends Sunday at 10AM Pacific Time
Announcement
Stop The Train | Brick Rigs #1&
Half-tracks after the update be like...&
Colors Update
Hello everyone!This update features a lot of small usability improvements, as well as a revamp of the old material system. Now you can select the material and color of a brick seperately to combine any color with any material!Other improvements:- Option to adjust the round timer for the battle game mode- Brakes stronger for large vehicles- Removed 5° play in the brake physics- Fixed wheels always skidding above a certain speed- Added a section in the material selection for already used materials- A few new bricks
Brick Rigs
Kubel spinning :D&
Workshop Item
HR-150 Jamie Davis Crane Truck&
Brick Rigs Crash Explosions Compilation&
Brick Rigs Explosions | Part 3&
Workshop Item
IS-2 Mod. 1944&
Workshop Item
70's American Fullsize Sedan&
Workshop Item
TDAC Messerschmitt Me 262&
How to: Your own vehicle in the Brick Rigs main menu
This guide explains step by step how to add your own vehicle to the Brick Rigs main menu, where only Fluppi's original vehicles can be seen.&
Workshop Item
Mercedes Vario cherrypicker van+transport trailer&
Workshop Fahrzeuge moddifizieren - euer Weg zum Erfolg
Ihr habt euch entschlossen eine Modifizierung an einem Workshop Fahrzeug von jemand anderen vorzunehmen ? lernt hier mehr&
ну нафик, я сваливаю&
[How 2 Make] - functional cockpit
[How 2 Make] - functional cockpit (pedals, chassis indicator and other) &
heavy airlift WIP&
Screenshot
12 of 18 people (67%) found this review helpful
Not Recommended
2.7 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Even though this game is a great concept,I'm glad I got this while on sale because this would be a complete waste of $15.I know the game is still an early access, but some of the design choices make me wonder what made the developer think that this is passable. So, whats exactly wrong with this game?1. The controls. The controls for cars and trains are fine, nothing spectacular but its your generic wasd. But it tanks, planes, and helicopters that have horrible controls. With tanks you can only control the hull, or the turret. Not both at once. And if you switch to the turret contols while moving, instead of the tank slowly coming to a stop it keeps going and going. Also if you control the turret in 3rd person the camera doesnt follow it, but more on that later. Planes: The center of gravity on planes and helicopters seems to be where the drivers seat is, making flying these things really wonky. When you enter 3rd person the camera doesnt follow the plane, so you constantly have to switch tetween flying and moving the camera if you want to see where your going. I would recommend that the game controls somewhat like War Thunder, because thats tanks and planes done right.2. Strength of vehicles. Everything is so fragile in the game. Lets say your driving through a city in a tank, and your gun barrel accadentally taps the side of a building, well it just falls straight off your tank. Wheels constantly come off while going over rough terrain, and landing planes and choppers is hopeless, you lightly TAP the ground and the whole thing falls apart. There needs to be a way to strengthen vehicles.3. The vehicle creator. I havent messed much with this but from what i've seen, it f*cking sucks. Its way too dificult and poorly optimized, I get a constant 60 fps while playing, but in the editor i get 20 fps MAX. The controls are strange and feel uncomfortable, like all the controls in this game.4. Optimization. This point can be forgived because its an early access, but this game's optimization is pretty much non-existant.Thats all I have to say for now, I know this game is an early access and this is alot to ask, but this feels like the BARE MINIMUM of what can even be considered a &game&. I'll keep it for now to see where it goes, but for now dont buy this game, save your hard earned cash.
31 products in account
Brick Rigs: A Really Bad Time Attack Test&
Screenshot
Screenshot
Um, a plane did it, no joke&
Screenshot
In 4 or 3 days this willD&
Screenshot
out of space&
What is it?&
3 of 3 people (100%) found this review helpful
Recommended
16.8 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Gets boring after a while for me:&still great game with amazing physics!I'm not a great builder + its just not my type of gameIts now in sale, i'd say bu)
14 products in account
How 2 Makey an OP Tank
Make your friends jealous of you in a few easy steps&
1 person found this review helpful
Recommended
44.9 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Amazing game if you enjoy lego and destruction.
365 products in account
Car Oversteer, Understeer , Weight
First off we will talk about oversteer and understeer and weight
- Understeer -
- Oversteer -
- optimal -
BrickRigs ときたのくそ飛行機&
Is there a way to lock speed of a vehicle and have the ablility to jump out of it, keeping the speed locked
General Discussions
The &Everything& Update
Hello everyone, long time no see!It's time for the largest update so far to go public as it has already been tested on the beta branch in the past few weeks. Since so much has been changed, old features might be broken so please report them and help improve the experience.Most important changes to note:- Handheld weapons have been added (Assault rifle, pistol and rocket launcher so far)- Player professions- New zombie and battle game modes- Tire physics- Suspension damping- New projectile penetration physics- New bricks
Brick Rigs
CHANGE THE COLORS OF THE BUILDINGS BACK!
What were you thinking!? You changed the rooves of the warehouses to brown, the walls of apartments to black, the workshop to yellow, etc, etc! CHANGE THEM BACK!
/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=
Edit: Well, since some peo...
General Discussions
No more content. So sad.
You can help:
View mobile website播放: 评论:
播放: 评论:
视频:BrickRigs乐高撞车车祸虐车集锦游戏2 最热视频
发送到手机 / 微信 / 朋友圈
请扫描下列二维码
嵌入代码:
*通用代码支持手机播放哦
方式一:扫一扫
支持各类二维码扫描软件
方式二:发一发
免费发送App到手机
请输入正确的手机号码
看不清验证码不正确
该短信不收取任何费用
方式三:下一下
下载App观看
还有更多攻略和游戏礼包等着你
游戏新鲜报
&&史上最牛的游戏3
史上最牛的游戏3本周上升视频
畅游视频网页游戏YOYO手游
完美游戏台
网络视听许可证Brick Rigs
General Discussions
Workshop Discussions
Start a New Discussion
You need to
to do that.
Showing 1-15 of 261 active topics
Workshop Rules to Note.
Suggestions
Bug Reports
Discord for Brick Rigs
NoxiousFumes
Actuator Lag
zGRIFFINz (OST)
open lobby
VR Support?
Brick Rigs for mac and linux?
no alt mode lock
Mech parts?
LEROYYYYYJENKINS
Me on the new city update
When is the next sale?
Connecting things
Grouchy's WW2 Tanks Suggestion List
Showing - of
active topics
Per page: 15
SUB FORUMS
View mobile websiteBrick Rigs
Discussions
Screenshots
Broadcasts
Brick Rigs
Syndicated News
Official Announcements
Small Update
Hello everyone,This update features a few improvements as suggested by the community. These include:- Mirror tool for the editor: Press 'M' while moving bricks to mirror them along the Y axis- Warning when trying to save a vehicle with illegal characters, which could cause the data to be lost previously- Slow motion now slowly interpolates to decrease bouncing- &Always on& mode for actuators- Experimental space map- A few new bricks to fill in size gaps
Brick Rigs
Daily Deal - Brick Rigs, 35% Off
Today's Deal: Save 35% on Brick Rigs!*Look for the deals each day on the front page of Steam.
Or follow us on twitter or Facebook for instant notifications wherever you are!*Offer ends Sunday at 10AM Pacific Time
Announcement
Colors Update
Hello everyone!This update features a lot of small usability improvements, as well as a revamp of the old material system. Now you can select the material and color of a brick seperately to combine any color with any material!Other improvements:- Option to adjust the round timer for the battle game mode- Brakes stronger for large vehicles- Removed 5° play in the brake physics- Fixed wheels always skidding above a certain speed- Added a section in the material selection for already used materials- A few new bricks
Brick Rigs
The &Everything& Update
Hello everyone, long time no see!It's time for the largest update so far to go public as it has already been tested on the beta branch in the past few weeks. Since so much has been changed, old features might be broken so please report them and help improve the experience.Most important changes to note:- Handheld weapons have been added (Assault rifle, pistol and rocket launcher so far)- Player professions- New zombie and battle game modes- Tire physics- Suspension damping- New projectile penetration physics- New bricks
Brick Rigs
Update Time
Hello!This update includes a lot of new bricks, improvements and bug fixes.Important notes for builders: Moving bricks up and down in the editor is now done by holding shift and moving the mouse. Trains have to be centered in the editor now in order to be placed correctly on train tracks (the key binding to center bricks in the editor will help here).New:- Spring mode for actuators- Suspension travel property for axles- New color picker in the editor- New import function for the editor- New exhaust brick- New imageplate bricks- Over 30 new bricks in totalImprovements:- Heavily improved spawn time- Increased aerodynamic lift and decreased drag- Characters will ragdoll when hit by a vehicle- Vehicles are centered on rails according to their location in the editor, not the seat location- The piston brick can now be attached in the extended position- Adjusted friction for all wheels- Properties in the editor are greyed out when they cannot be accessed- Moving bricks up and down is now done by holding shift and moving the mouse- Improved performance when duplicating bricks- Bricks are sorted by name and size- Fixed long delay when removing large vehicles or exiting games while a large vehicle is loaded- You will now be moved to the last garage you spawned at when recoveringBugfixes:- Fixed repairing sometimes moving the vehicle horizontally- Fixed attaching couplings failing between two different vehicles- Fixed wheels sometimes bouncing when they block due to braking- Fixed a bug where the collision shape of bricks could be slightly misaligned- Fixed interaction menu showing for static actuators- Fixed multiple collision issues on the Canyon map
Brick Rigs
Hello!Today we have another update, this time around with a new map!Added:- New &Canyon& map (work in progress)- New input actions to customize controls for guns, couplings etc.- Remote control brick, allows bricks disconnected from the driver seat to be controlled- Detonator brick, can cause explosions with the click of a button- New small machine gun- 2 new redirectors- 5 new ramps- Large half zylinder brickImprovements:- Added ramps, shredders etc. to grid map- Train wheels now have greatly more stability on train tracks- Canyon and grid map have garages that allow to directly spawn on a train track- Couplings slide together slowly instead of snappingPlus various bug fixes!
Brick Rigs
Small Update
Hey!Looking at some of the huge creations that made it onto the Workshop recently, like these two:/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=It is obvious that the editor wasn't big enough yet, so it has been drastically scaled up. A box in the editor shows you the approximate size of the spawn area, but does not restrict you from anything.But wait, there is more!Improvements:- Bigger editor, the size of the spawn area is indicated but does not restrict the size of the vehicle- Option to invert the steering direction for tank drive on the wheels- Added tool tips to enum properties (input mode, actuator mode and light type)- Translated enum, flash sequence and material names- Performance improvement when moving many bricks in the editorBugfixes:- Fixed slow motion speed reverting to 1 after unpausing- Fixed wheels with bricks attached glitching outMultiplayer:- Fixed Workshop vehicles not driveable for clients- Fixed game crashing shortly after starting a server- Private servers are no longer listed in the server browser- Fixed clients falling through the ground when entering a passenger seat from the driver seat- Fixed passengers floating when a vehicle is removed
Brick Rigs
Performance Update
Hello!This update packs a lot of content again, and this time there is something for everyone to be excited about, guaranteed!Major changes:- Huge performance improvements for large vehicles- New aeordynamic simulation- Over 20 new bricks, including the new dedicated plane flaps- German translationMore:- Third person vehicle camera can be toggled between different behavior modes- Actuators can be toggled between different modes (accumulate, seek, cycle, physics driven or static)- Captured vehicle thumbnails are displayed on the screen, both in the editor and in game- Fixed thumbnails being too dark- Winch fixed- Many more small bug fixes and improvements
Brick Rigs
UI Update Hotfix
Hello!As expected the UI update introduced some new problems that should hopefully mostly be solved with this patch.This is what was changed:- Fixed not being able to join servers- Fixed all server names defaulting to &Brick Rigs Server&, can now be customized- Invites through the Steam overlay should now work- Sliding has been reduced by lowering the mass of all bricks- Wheels glitching through the floor has been reduced- Fixed lighting being too dark with low quality settings and too bright with high settings- Fixed winch hook not working after attaching it once- Fixed material not applying for newly added bricks in the editor- Fixed Depth of Field option not fully disabling the effectAs always please report any new bugs you encounter in the community discussions!
Brick Rigs
Hey!Finally, the biggest Brick Rigs update so far is done! The first thing that you will immediately notice is that the entire UI has been reworked, on a surface level and also in the background implementation. This is also the foundation for translating the game into different languages later down the road. Besides that, many bugs were fixed and features where improved, more new content like bricks and maps will come with future updates.Changelist:- Complete UI overhaul- New dashboard with optional altimeter and RPM gauge- Actuator interaction UI displays the input axis assigned to it- All brick properties and functions in the editor have tool tips (hover over them to see what they do)- New Workshop upload window that displays existing creations- Performance improvements- Mass distribution of vehicles is now correctly calculated (some vehicles might need readjustment for the suspension)- Greatly improved actuator wobble- Helicopter rotors accelerate mass independently- Increased editor height by 400%- Improved lighting- Added weather sounds- Converted a few menu buttons to key bindings- Fixed silo breaking on the desert map- Drastically lowered the curbs on the city mapFixes:- Fixed cursor disappearing after closing the Steam overlay- Fixed lag when moving many bricks in the editor- Fixed freeze when selecting connected bricks
Brick Rigs
Multiplayer Update
Hello!In this update the multiplayer mode got some love and should work drastically better now. Most importantly the size limit for custom vehicles has been raised and the vehicle data is further compressed for networking, the result is that custom vehicles in multiplayer can now be about 10x bigger than before.Multiplayer:- Custom vehicle size limit raised and vehicle files now compressed (size limit can be tweaked in config files)- Host can set the max number of bricks a vehicle may have- Improved physics networking, vehicles glitching out should be far less commonImprovements:- Explosions within a vehicle are combined for better performance and bigger destruction (few tanks or thrusters cause less destruction than before but many of them can form a massive explosion)- Pump brick can now be used to extinguish fireBug fixes:- Fixed siren 2 not looping- Fixed crash when entering a vehicle in free cam modeKnown issues:- Vehicles where large parts are connected with actuators or couplings can still glitch out
Brick Rigsおまえ 怠惰ですね
微博:C陈NM
视频地址复制
Flash地址复制
Html地址复制
离线看更方便
用或其他应用扫描二维码
/i/UMzI1Nzc5NDg0?spm=a2h0z.
游戏:BeamNG
转载于优酷:ndswj-RC-游戏
广播电视节目制作经营许可证:(沪)字第1248号
| 网络文化经营许可证:沪网文[6号 | 信息网络传播视听节目许可证:0910417 | 互联网ICP备案:沪ICP备号-3 沪ICP证:沪B2- | 违法不良信息举报邮箱: | 违法不良信息举报电话:转3}

我要回帖

更多关于 brick 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信