滚5jquery横向滚动条插件 NPCEnchantFix

PHP (IBB): Integer overflow in ftp_genlist() resulting in heap overflow补丁搜索:
> 永恒之柱
永恒之柱 皇家版4号(v1.05.0567)升级档+游侠原创免DVD补丁(感谢游侠会员THEGFW原创制作)
==&&由800vod提供==&&由51mag提供==&&由99DDD提供
玩家还下载了这些补丁
游戏运行必备补丁
最新更新TOP10
1&&2&&3&&4&&5&&6&&7&&8&&9&&10&
年度最热门TOP10
本周关注TOP10
最新更新TOP10
年度最热门TOP10
1&&2&&3&&4&&5&&6&&7&&8&&9&&10&&
本周关注TOP10
最新更新TOP10
年度最热门TOP10
本周关注TOP10
最新更新TOP10
年度最热门TOP10
本周关注TOP10
最新更新TOP10
年度最热门TOP10
本周关注TOP10
最新更新TOP10
年度最热门TOP10
本周关注TOP10
最新更新TOP10
年度最热门TOP10
本周关注TOP10
最新更新TOP10
年度最热门TOP10
本周关注TOP10
最新更新TOP10
年度最热门TOP10
本周关注TOP10
热门攻略专辑
热门补丁推荐
周人气排行榜
精品手机游戏
精彩高清图推荐
| 增值电信业务经营许可证 浙B2- |
浙网文[1 | CopyRight (C)
ALi213.Net All Right Reserved 游侠网 版权所有Topic Details
&This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Bug reports, version 0.6x.x
Please report any bugs you find in version 0.6x.x in this thread.NOTE: 0.60.0 IS A VERY LARGE UPDATE - EXPECT SOME PROBLEMS!It's Early Access after all isn't it :-)Try to provide as much information as possible when reporting a bug, and if you get an error message please copy and paste it here. This will make it much easier and faster for me to fix any potential bugs! If a bug is crossed over it means I have a fix and it will be deployed with the next update. This is just so you can track progress if you want to!Thanks!TroubleshootingIf you are unable to delete save data or unable to rename heroes, this is due to a bug in GameMaker itself. I will update as soon as there is a stable version available.If you get crashes or freezes on loadscreens, try to delete your &temp& folder, found under C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Local\ChroniconKnown issuesKnown, but unable to reproduce so farShared stash duping and then eating itemsThe statue in the Act 3 Courtyard does not always spawn (re-entering will fix it if you have this issue)Known, but fix may take a whileCharacter save file can go blank (there are now backups in the save/backup/ folder to prevent permanent losses) - waiting for game engine update to permanently fixSometimes large enemies in anomalies will spawn with almost no health, dying immediately to any attack. (Seems to be integer overflows of extremely high health values)Uneven resolution zooming -
see more of the worldControllers are sometimes detected but not identified as player 1's controllerWindows 10 Creators Update causes black screen, run the game in compatibility mode for windows 7 to fix, or check out the Troubleshooting section on the issue, here: Various issues with white/black screen on startup, loadscreens, tabbing out, etc on Windows 10, fix is on the way with the next engine update... workarounds available in the troubleshooting post, here: USB disconnecting causes crashing (including wireless controllers) - waiting for game engine update to permanently fixTemplar's Enchanted Arms skill make bleed passives useless (need to rethink this stuff)The skill Star Struck (Templar - fire tree) doesn't attack Pylons.Magnetic Field and Static Overload causing a lot of lagGambling for class specific off-hands will also get you non-restricted offhandsTimers on entities generated by skills/passives (tornadoes, storm clouds, wisps, etc.) count down and expire during boss cutscenes.Fullscreen on very large resolutions may cause strange displacements and distortiongame freezes in loadingscreen while reentering a map (may be related to old cache not clearing)Known issues as of 0.65.3The respawn sound and effect will sometimes play when the game over screen pops upBosses sometimes get stuck in animation and won't attack or move Drakeform wings hover the ground when leaping Item cards can be too big to fit the screenCompanions get in the way of crystal puzzlesClick to move doesn't work sometimes, but holding LMB on the same spot moves the characterAnomaly chest causes crash, againCondemnation may still not trigger properly? (too big numbers??)I just finished Act 2 and entered the red one-way portal back to the Chronicon and crashed. The error was simply a message box that said &Fatal Error, out of memory& or something similar.Living Blood causes heavy performance loss?the corruptor skill tree says you can put 91 skill points in it but you can actually put 92 skill points in itThe Skill &Dancing Blade& seems to not work.Monsters overlapping player (needs a minimum distance check)Hard to target foes that are very close with gamepadInvisible foes giving gamepad players too much troubleDoTs unaffected by Overpower and partially resisted by mobs even if you have 100%Warlock's Soul Bane/Cure/Sorcery skill from Corruptor tree doesn't do anything. Doesn't increase skill damage and doesn't sacrifice souls.Re-entering a zone will list the value of items on the ground as 0Explosive punch does not stop when it hits a foeUsing a controller, jumping with dragon leap always go for max range, even when I'm aiming at a close monster, which then leads to a complete miss.Berserker's Dragon Storm seems to not work properly with Jeopardy's crit mult buff. Hits from the skill are very inconsistent in generating additional stacks of the buff and crits with the skill seem to not be using the buffed value of the character's crit multi even when used while stacks are maxed. Storm Fists also has similar issues, but because it does indirect damage, which may be intended.Sudden crash, maybe related to skills/gear: Warlock, Deathbringer's Raiment Set, Lich Touch (new one with Curse of Doom).Frost Spear, Serrated Spears, Frigied Star, Comet, Ritual of Perforation and Frozen Death.Fatal error when navigating class select or hero name screens,Step Event0for object SYSTEM:second index out of bounds request 0,-1 maximum size is 1In 0.65.3 Trapflip does no damageCrash (freeze) when deleting characterProgress (these fixes will be deployed next)--Fixed0.65.3Catacombs generation freezes on &Finalizing&0.65.2you can't ctrl-click to buyback multiple potionsMysterious Garden generates layouts too big to fit on minimapDouble Cast won't work properly&Cooling Off& proc rate increased by Wyrmtooth or Blizzard?Completing the Enchanting quest on one character makes it impossible to complete on other characters if its already in progressSeems that the invisible sockets are still present.The item &Tome of Vengeance& has the special skill &Dancing blade is always active, does not stack& But, it doesn't work :( Blades despawn after 12 seconds (effect is not yet in the game)Energy twister enchantment doesn't work (old one still rolled, new is not rolled)Anomaly boss that spawns add can spawn them inside the wallsItems on ground display 0 valueAnytime I use Root Veil though, as soon as I engage an enemy it crashes. Any fixes for this?Storm Mender's healing doesn't seem to work on Wolfpack companions even when they're clearly within the vfx radius for the skill.Killstreaks give too low xp on low levelsComet/Meteor too low impact radius?The Warden Storm Caller skill &Eye of the Storm& doesn't list the duration in the tooltipThe option to show items behind things turns itself off after closing the gamegame was running completely fine in the past. After the update, however, whenever there's heavy effect animation, the framrate drop to like 10 fps with the same set and at same location (storage area, the rest is not yet tested).Hellhound set spawning the hounds too slow, and won't despawn while at 0 soulsLag related to hounds?Companions respawn incorrectly0.65.1Integer overflow on xp requirement with very high mastery levelFavor, Shimmer, and Sanctified only grants 1 Moh/HohItems on ground display incorrect valuesEmpowered Wisp stacks only to 30Gem upgrade interface says x/3 instead of x/50.65.0Map bug (or not?) in Eastern Wall (act 3) - side tunnel doesn't have borders Gamble exact same legendary items twice? Alacrity too effective on useGambling rings and amulets before level 10 cause a crashGame lets you buy a respawn on corpse/entrance even if you don't have enough crystalsMaps still don't render fully in some instancesMinimap bugs out on the edges, drawing long linesBerserker can Leap and get stuck in act 2 trees (lanterns)Killstreak XP is badMystical Pixies in Mysterious Garden (act 2) don't deal damage with their basic attack.Ancient Coin not shown when inspecting nearby items (filtered out due to rarity setting, should be overridden as it is currency)The &Avalanche& skill of the Berserker doesnt trigger &Frost Winds& tornadosStorm Mender's sacrifice Shield visual effect does not dissapear after getting destroyed till next shield use or respawn or teleport (buff icon dissapears correctly)Sometimes Storm Mender's healing ability do not heal the player (checked with healing numbers display, they just do not appear even if I'm at half health). Few uses after it started to work.Enemies killed by DoT keep moving till death animation endsTemplar's Condemnation seems to not trigger or deal any damage sometimes when Burning Conviction has many stacks from the War God Armor set effect active on the enemy that died to trigger it.In the Northern Advance, the side area Small Cave's entrance was covered up by an Elven Shrine, making it very difficult to enter the area. In most cases it is impossible to enter the cave. Every once and a while the game highlights the cave over the shrine allowing me to enter.When trying to drop gems into slots, the gem just disappears without being socketed if it's dropped at the edge of the highlight square thing.Monsters for the quest &Trapped!& can spawn outside the room, preventing you from finishing it-Teleporting out of the room while the quest is in progress makes it impossible to complete itWhen entering anomalies with the storage area layout type, enemies can spawn extremely close to the entrance portal, making it extremely dangerous sometimes and giving very little time to react. However, when exiting and re-entering in such a situation, the enemies close to the entrance portal are removed. It would be very nice if the enemy clearing behavior was applied on first entrance rather than only on re-entry after exiting.Anomaly Reward Chest & Challenge Area Reward Chest cause a freeze and/or crash Similar issue on kills and quest completions - may be loot-relatedSame goes for shrinesEnemies killed by DoT keep moving till death animation endsThere may be mathematical errors in thorns calculation for the templar - The Templar's physical tree thorns aura, &Reprisal&, does not seem to increase total thorns by the specified 25%. [...]- Teleporting back to town while you have Wisp active may cause him to stuck under portal in town in &sleeping& state (its death/decay animation). Might be connected to teleporting minions system when they get too far away Soul Essences don't drop correctlyscramble costs are visually inflated by 100,000,000,000,000 fold for Crystal cost only (with gamepad only?)The Warden seems to start the game with +1 mana on hit (without skills or items).It also looks like he can't increase mana on hit with &Siphon Energy& (not sure if mana on hit items work with Warden).&Siphon Energy& seems to say it would give +1 mana on hit on all skill levels/max rank (low level character).Had aprox 6m crystal --& -Respawn in your body for 1.4m crystal ---& Ya, sure ---& Now I have 300k crystal.Can sneak past Lyceum bossCan enter Lyceum boss from top and grab shrines repeatedlyMusic - I don't know when it started, but when I switch the music to &Seldom& it seems to be on all of the time.
I like it, but after 100+ hours of playing, I'm ready to reduce how often it comes on.Chests can drop loot on isolated platformsTooltips on items on the ground seem inconsistent as well. A shield will say it's % block and damage block amount, whereas a sword doesn't say anythingCan't roll Sturdy on accessories with only one major unlocked?Playing multiplayer seems to override quest states of characters further along in the game, potentially overwriting and reverting their progress Also while wearing the challenger set, shrines remain marked as unvisited on the map. Suspect this is because they didn't give the buff they were supposed to give.Just went in Anomaly 8, it has a small cave layout. All the mobs in it are cleared but progress bar shows 88%, incomplete. Maybe the small cave layout restricted amount of mob spawn?Crystals, materials, etc is not saved to cloud?By selecting a location, for example &lower temple halls& and (for me) clicking the left shift key you can reset and enter the location. But if you select the &cancel& button at the bottom and use the command the game asks if you want to reset the area &undefined&.Blood Rites does not drain HealthPlayer 2 can't equip from the context menuSince the latest patch I now have an issue with gamepad co op play. It's only present in the gem interface. Gamepad 1 functions perfectly, Gamepad 2 controls both Player 1 and 2 selection. Gamepad 2 also has issues cycling between gem type windows, has to move both left and right thumbstick at the same time. Otherwise the selection noise will play but the selection won't actually move. Using the microsoft XBox 1 USB dongle for Wireless Xbox 1 controllersWhen naming a character, the && button removes only 1 letter but backspace removes two at a time. Tested with two different keyboards and it only happens in this game.Item dupingOld enchants remain on itemsOld enchants have crazy high valuesDancing blades keep flailing after their target is dead and waste their summoned timeMust use d-pad to select new/load in multiplayer menu, rather than sticksBerserker skill spelling errors:Sky lord tree, Hop skill, can cross void and pillars should be voids and pillarsGuardian tree, Internal Hemorrhage, Each Physical skill used cause a bleeding... should be causes a bleeding..I just opened a character that was in Act 2 before the Gem Update in the newest update (After the small update after the Gem Update), and for some reason I can go to all the avaliable waypoints in the Chronicon, even ones I haven't been to yet.0.64.1As of update 0.64.0, when saving and exiting a game on any difficulty then loading up the game again it defaults to normal. Now you must manually change it every time.Crash due to nonexistant data structure in the enchanting view (hovering bottom button also crashes)Sludge Treads enchant deals too high damage0.64.0The Templar Ultimate for the Holy Tree, Divine Intervention, Doesn't block/absorb any damage even though the buff activates visually and also appears under the buff barNot able to loot while being in an attack animationThe gem puzzles with buttons, not all of the buttons work when using a controller.
Only the right button woks on the top and bottom of the puzzle.
Only the top and bottom buttons work on the buttons on the left and right side of the puzzle.
Middle button does not work.I noticed how when I try to rename a character and I make a mistake typing. I press backspace three times, the first time, a letter is deleted, however after that, while there is still text in the text box, the second time I press backspace, it acts as a &cancel& button.The Templar Mastery, Titanium Edge, doesn't actually make shield skills have a 100% to bleed up from 35%. The tooltip reads 100% when masteries are applied, but when using Shield Throw it was only proccing around a third of the time which is default mechanic without mastery.Unstable Dimensions rolling blizzard affix too frequently?In the Deepwood, the Treant Glade &door& is blue instead of orange like the Pixie and Stag onesWar God set grants 4p bonus at 3pBad FPS drops during endgame in multiplayerLarge amount of crystal drops cause FPS dropsSatellite enchants orbit and attack stuff on loadscreensWarlock shadow passive &Vampirism& tooltip seems incorrect.
At 0/3 it says &Increases Health on Hit by 5.& while also saying &At Max Rank: +5 Health on Hit&.
I would think the value should increase at each rank.Warlock poison passive &Tainted Blood& appears to have the same issue (if at all an issue), and also contains a typo (&seoond& instead of &second&).Warlock's Bursting Boils does not critCrash on entering Anomaly level 2000-something0.63.5Whenever you talk to someone, the content part of the minimap disappears, but it's only gone while the actual textbox itself is up.Berserker kan still Leap into wallsInterface disappears when pressing F6Berserker Buffs and some Warlock buffs no longer working0.63.4Challenge map - The Crumbling Reliquary:
That map's a bit unfair because I'm already dead before I realize I'm supposed to move.
But anyway, the bug is that I can't resurrect once I die.
All I can do is save the game and exit.Click to move walk through walls at very high speedsClick to move sometimes unresponsiveAccessory won't roll sturdy?Maddoc's first two lines ignore if you have voice volume at 0, and play anyway.Steam Guide for enchanting outdatedThe Stampede boss, when I redid him by entering from the north instead of the south as intended, the way out past where he was remained blocked and I had to use a portal to exit. Haven't tried to duplicate yet.Berserker can get stuck in Explosive Punch animation 1. Berserker can dragon leap into trees/walls and stuck on them.Movement around doorways/narrow places and collision detection is frustratingUnstable Dimension spawn on top of playerUnable to open some doors in the Catacombs with a controllerChampions with Enhanced affix making other affixes like Bomber deal ridiculous damage, those are a whole lot scarier than Anomaly bosses.Crash when killing Maddoc too quickly (from lightning spell alarm)Crash when killing Oakstorm during lightning spellsNPC dialogue closes if you initiate talk while too far awayIf player 1 opens up the personal stash and then person 2 opens up the shared stash and changes stash tabs player 1 personal's stash goes to a weird screen where it looks like it has locked tabs.ressurecting another player in multiplayer takes ~2 minutes and 30 seconds.insta-death on entering the crumbling reliquaryAugmenting enchants can increase to items quantity somehow? (Replacing material stacks?)Item duping in the enchanting menu.The extra soul from Soul Thief passive is added before Soul Warp sacrifices the required Souls, resulting in no additional soul if at 0 Souls when castThe Ritual of Souls use effect doesn't appear to be working.Soul Essence sometimes appear as an unique drop icon on the minimap.Enemies killed by spawning Anomaly boss spawning slimes etc that become invulnerable0.63.3Cannot reset characters with controllerAnomaly portals may take a while to spawn after hitting 100%With new 0.63.1 update if you enter unstable dimension, upper right corner no longer displays the added mod given to all enemies in areaTake a item from stash tab one and drag it to the icon of stash tab 3 which is still locked. The item will disappear.If you use portal scroll to town and come back into area, the mods on items that were in area prior to teleport no longer are displayed.Burn skill not dealing correct damageCrashing in options menuSome random crashingPlayer is invulnerableShrines don't disappear from map when usedCan finitely stack shrine buffs by repeatedly resetting areas and taking shrines0.63.22. Items can drop and stuck on trees. ( first area of act 2)Crumbling Reliquary
- if you are not lined up with the exit path to the chests/portal out, then when it all crumbles you will get stuck on the edge of the path being unable to get to the chests/portal out.Crumbling Reliquary - can get stuck at the start unable to moveCrumbling Reliquary - explosions sometimes won't kill you as intended, leaving you floating in spaceCrash after defeating maddocThe templar skill &Wrathful Conviction& seems brokenFor Templars, The Intimidation tallent skill doesnt seem to trigger the passive Ignite, which is supposed to lower the cdr of all skills by 10% at level 1.lightning spells putting up a green debuff(looks like a poison more than burning) when they apply burning instead of the normal burning-wrath debuffTome of Redemption effect is brokenAnomaly bosses still spawn outside the map sometimesSparkstrike not correctly applying debuffsSparkstrike sometimes damaging player insteadIf you are playing as warden with a treant guard and die before the treant guard(but it also dies), the guard will stay dead after you respawn (follows you around like a little stump)On-kill effects rarely triggering?0.63.1Fixed crash from return portals trying to take you to a reset zoneFixed experience from killstreak being negative on low difficultyFixed Magnetic Orbs dealing half damageFixed the personal stash being displayed as empty if having just been in a different tab of the shared stashFixed Anomaly bosses spawning in unreachable areas0.63.0Minimap doesn't fully render larger zones (a minimap revamp is scheduled)Getting fps drops for a second or two after opening/closing stashes. They are full so that may cause it (need to tweak saving system)NPCs & items go invisible when moused over if shader has failedCrystal puzzles can spawn too close to walls in cavesBurning Conviction spreads to playerKill self with Sparkstrike?When in options in gameplay, I click on target display mode or minimum quality, get the list and if I press ESC button, the mouse doesn’t work on the previous menus.Typo: Wraith enemy taunt reads &Should never had come here& instead of &Should never have come here.&The following Warden skills do not break destructibles: Hell Pit should break crates and stuff.Heatwave tooBerserker's Rumbling Voice in the Sky Lord Tree does not appear to have any area of effect on its active effect.High Priest spawned zombies can become immune to damage of he's killed before (or while) they spawn Damage numbers goes negative when over 2 billionCrit rate goes beyond 100%Statue damage buffs too strongDemon Spawn skill (Warlock - Demonologist) reads:&The Warlock takes on the power of a Demon Spawn, granting him wings that &&increaess&Berserker's Lightning Wyrms can pull the petrified Gargoyles in the Gargoyle boss encounterFlailing monsters continue to attack while stunnedswitching max simultaneous sounds option twice without allowing ample time between selections causes the gmae to crashSome shrine buffs remain until you change equipment (like Thorns)Kills can count as multiple kills when several effects strike at the same time!Gambling sometimes gets you the same item many times in a rowCrystal puzzle can spawn in front of Fredricks in Deepwood so you cant talk to himIssue with companions damage and crit - for example Imps doesn't seem to benefit from crit chance, and sometimes deal too low damageWhen player one highlight current items on the ground, player two is unable to attack while both are using gamepadsAnomaly can freeze when attempting to spawn boss in a narrow areaWolfpack gains a ridiculous amount of damage when Wisp is triggered and active. Not sure if other companion skills are affected.Wisp corpses sometimes wont disappearEastwall Keys drop twice sometimesWarden/Poison/Accelerated Growth says, &All mushrooms grow 50% faster.& This does not appear to work on Poson/Fairy RingMemory leak in unstable dimension with Nova affixOther crash related to NovaWhen activating a chest, items in your inventory say, &Press to Unequip& instead of &Press to DepositTake Down deals no area damage?You can &use& quest items in the inventory, removing themWhen unpausing the game, fullscreen mode is exited, Windows 10 with an Xbox One controller.Also with the Xbox controller, when you use B to exit a menu, it toggles the map.Legendary drop sound goes off even if Enable Sound is uncheckedRetaliator set and The Heartstone doesn't interactBad FPS drop from afflictionSky Power on Use effect deals crazy amounts of damageReach stat doesn't affect meteor skill from fire skill tree.The Valkyrie Battlegear 4-piece set effect doesn't work on bleeds from enchants despite saying &all bleed effects& in the effect description.There's something weird going on with Warlock's Lich Form and Soul Warp (and 90% Cooldown Reduction) - holding down the hotkey shows the skill being used mid-animation with with nothing actually happening since the character is already doing something. This causes tapping the hotkey with a certain rhythm to avoid the animation overlap to be faster than holding the key down.Still slowed when wearing Boots of HermesLava Blood (the pools left behind from Molten Veins thorns splashes) says it should be doing &the same amount of damage per second,& but it appears to only be doing about 10% of that.Buff tooltip for Plea lists too high valuesWhen using a controller, the tooltip delay isn't reset between skillsDragon Spikes and Dragonscales (with Roughness) don't seem to add to thorns properly. Magnetic orb doesn't seem to be able to crit, Shield Overload doesn't get any bonuses from it's mastery, and I am not sure if magnetic field is broken too.When binding companion skills to the same key as other skills, skills to the left of the companion skill will not be used when the companion skill is off cooldown but unusable due to the companions being dead, until the companions respawn then the skill is used and goes on cooldown.Exp per kill doesn't scale with mastery level, only base level, effectively slowing the exp per kill dramaticallyWaypoints an point to wrong acts in some rare casesWind[er]caller's helmet still has that &er& in there, and the Berserker passive &Explosive Manoeuvres& is correct in the skill tree, but the mastery that affects it says &maneouvres& (swapped the &e& and &o& around)Book of Meteora has spelling errorsSkill Eruption has grammar error (has an / have an)Shroomtender's set grants the 4 part bonus with 3 parts0.62.2Playing with controller you can't see the enchant indexEnchant index does not correctly list all enchants (some seem to be cut off?)Allres on items does not seem to work?Health Injector enchant doesn't show up in the enchanters viewSpawning slimes can get hit by Deathly Barrage and get stunned by the Anguish skill passive, locking them in the spawning animation unable to be damaged.Ayeela Set DoT does not proc when continuously added toDying in Anomalies when bosses are spawning causes the Anomaly to be stuck in the boss spawn stateWhen I attempt to deposit a bag into the shared stash by hitting 'A', the items in the first and second stash slot are deposited instead of the bags. Cannot unequip bags with controllerSoul Warp is held back by a slow animation if you have high CDRStat tracker not picking up combustion/dot/triggered effects for &largest damage dealt stat&?Portal names backgrounds are sometimes offsetGrace barrier lowers resistancesShadowclone monsters can end up inside pillarsYou can kill Maddoc before the actual fight with him startsCan use the companion &Use& skill and get it on cooldown while all companions are deadHelm of Might Augment lower than roll rangweCrash in Stash - related to corrupted item Shield Throw bounces off exploding corpsesNimbus clouds spawned by the Storm Pendant effect will often seek out far away enemies through walls instead of locking onto the targets they spawned on top of.Warden Wisps still deal too low damageItem stat comparison does not always show the correct infodmg affix seems not to be working on jeopardy....sometimes after creating a new game instance (logging out and back in), nothing can be interacted with. re-creating the game will fix the issue usually after one time but it has happened twice in a row, once.Storm Mender is rushing into melee combat again, though it still heals outside of combat if health is not full. (Rush because of the idle to attack your target feature)Combustion refers to Flaming Hells as &Burning Hells&Shrines add crazy amounts of chill damage- locale/EN/npctext: the text enchanter_intro says &Wierd&, should be &Weird&- various instances of &recieve& or &recieved& which should be &receive& or &received&- a few instances of &Leach& or &Leaching& which should be &Leech& or &Leeching&- some skills talk about &Maxiumum& in their descriptions, should of course be &Maximum&Enemy thorns need a hidden cooldown for high attack speed buildsPain Bolts roll old Bleed damage enchantHand of Death lists a poison effect even though it deals Shadow damage 0.62.1Typo in enchant name for The Unbreakable BondCrazy experience requirement (unintended)0.62.0Deepwood sub-zone doors not spawning sometimesInventory get deleted if open in multiplayer when other player goes through a portalAll of the items in the Wind Caller's Regalia and Armor of the Wispmother sets have misspelled namesCannot Augment enchants that rolled over the cap&Doctor Huu?& Achievement not triggeringExploding enemies damage through shieldsThe Hurtblocker's special effect doesn't appear to be working correctlyThe Golden Guard helmet may not be working properly and shows no damage numbersBad wording on Star Struck skillWarden lightning summons (and wisps) dont seem to do correct damage and critsWarlock tooltip on Soul Curse has increased spelled wrong when it is active.Elemental Suppression Achievement does not seem to be working Experience does not correctly carry over into the next level when getting large amountsPlayer can lose all input control if hitting &start& on the controller to pause the game while using mouse, and then enabling controllersCan only scramble so many times before it seemingly stops workingThe stacking movement speed proc amulet/ring enchant doesn't seem to get triggered by kills with DoT effects.Scrambling items won't always work, example: Scrambles and fresh rolls don't roll the same type of enchants...Act 2 forests - entries to new locations can spawn in unreachable areas.0.61.3Grace does not list the increase trigger chance when wearing a TomeForbearance does not seem to increase resistancesRun With The Wind skill does not correctly increase movement speedDamage buff procs increase damage by 10x as muchSkills cost double mana0.61.2Mana injector triggers on low Health instead of low ManaInstant death from pullers? Wolf pack wolves still get stuck in howling animationFrenzy buff says it increases damage but actually increases elemental damage statsWall of Fire - does not apply Burning Hells and does not trigger combustion.(also for some times does not appear to scale with fire dmg i have had it tick for 10k and other times 100k)Inferno - does not trigger combustion. Avatar of War killing self while hitting Pylons? Skills depending on effects like Bone Chill and Winters Chill useless foes immune to slowsStorm Mender's barrier doesn't absorb the correct amountFrozen Veil - i keep taking dmg while this is up. i know Vampire mobs seem to get throught it, other stuff may also.Ruin - the use of this skill does not trigger the 50% fire dmg fron the Sun & Moon True Legendaries.Loot from chests, shrines, etc, can end up inside walls directly south of them now0.61.1Trapflip deals no damageShrines spawn items inside itself, unreachableScorch still doesn't break breakable itemsBurning Attunement doesn't stack with The Heartstone mechanicchance on hit to deal addictional element damage enchants does not indicate how big a chanceWarmth skill unclear descriptionEarthcaller bad wording on description0.61.0When in 4 player co-op some abilities in the skill tree can not be read. It hides under other players menu or half appears off screen. sometimes when you hover from one skill to an empty slot, it doesn't properly show the &empty skill slot& text: While hitting monsters with Fist of Fury the attack speed seems a lot slower than when I hit nothing at allPack Wolf lost its nametag and doesn't do anythingWarden wolves get stuck in the Howl animationTaking ~9 million damage suddenly, seems related to turrets in Act 2 or a passive skill..Instantly dying in Test Chambers or possibly from the Slice abilityTemplar block rate at negative 9 million for unknown reasonFreeze when mashing buttons during Archdruid spawn cutsceneStags charge into walls.. stillPets healthbars emptying and being immortalBerserker's mastery &I am always angry& (from the Brawl mastery) doesn't increase minimum rage by the given amount.Anomalies run out of things to killThe walls in The Chronicon are sometimes super highItems in the buyback from store no longer have tooltip when mousing over showing what they areController: can't move left/right in hero select (only up/down D-pad works)Controller: can't navigate to music frequency optionThe Vault boss dropped the key inside the Vault, through the doorItems can drop into wallsThe skill Blizzard for the Warden's Frost skill tree can't break pots/boxes/crates/bushes etc.Item skins sometimes change to red text &TAKEN& after zoning in and out of an areaWarden's Wind Ranger skills in the high tier tree don't have a type (like Archery, nature, storm..) Treasury keys are always consumed when entering the treasury area, even if you've already unlocked itPressing Escape in a loadingscreen pauses the game and crashes it Soul warp with level 3 of increasing invasion only increase 0.15%, not 15%With berserkers the second skill in Dragon Mastery, Rage Unending, doesn't add to Maximum rage, in fact i'm certain it didn't do anything at all.Masochists set awards 3 part bonus at 2 partsPhysical skills heal or deal no damage to Pylons (mechanical)Able to use challenge scrolls from Anomalies, causing a freeze on returnInferno spell have weak/useless pull?Storm Menders charge into combat despite not having any attacksSlimelings from the Elemental Gargoyle required to be killed to progress itUnique enemy &Hopscotch& hits 4 times per attack (4 ticks of damage for around 2000 each at anomaly ~50) Doctor's Quarters does not place exit when returning to it, locking you insideDoctor's Quarters activated area disappears when teleporting outWarden: &Splinter& sometimes won't trigger &Razor tips&Splinter doesn't always seem to hit nearby foes in rangeThe passive skill of Dragonkin only have 3 pointsDragon Soul will sometimes hit an enemy twice with Dragon's Grace and when the enemy is walking towards the player.The Berskerker skill Lightning Fist's impact damage deals partial physical damageCurse of doom is supposed to do frost damage per second. but it doesn't do any damage.Fueled by disease buff does not increase attack speedMollug flees and then idles in combatDragon Leap can get you stuck in wallsSolve puzzle / challenge areas / unstable dimensions achievs don't seem to workWrong version listed in-gameFreeze on auto sorting stash - may be due to a full stash (?)Several Warden and Warlock animations do not scale correctly with attack speedKillstreak timer ticks on loadscreen & cutscenes0.60.1Puzzles disappear after teleporting out near themCan dupe items in shared stashKing Weyrick spawning wispsSome of the character creation description text rolls off the 'tablet' thingSpawning an Anomaly Boss that clears any active monsters connected to a chest causes the chest to lock upTooltip Delay defaults to annoyingly slowTinka's Domain initial portal spawns on top of KoremTypo in Templar description on character creation - &capabale& (first sentence).Stamm The Unbreakable being healed too muchSoul Bane buff description error, showing 0.03% instead of 3%Hop sends you flying into space sometimesThunder Slam strikes twiceCrash from Holy Ground passive when having companions on the locationWinter Storm deals half intended damage[/list]
22 Jul @ 12:29am
Showing - of
Just letting you know it happened right now at level 100, with a Caine's Fire sword.
Guessing it happens more often than I thought and just hadn't noticed until now.
To be fair, this isn't I'm just informing you in case it's a major issue to you.(Edit: note that I'm using a macro to right-click the purchase button don't know if that could affect anything.) Hmm I don't think that should affect it.. thanks for updating me though!Originally posted by :If &Show consumable items regardless of filter& is turned off keys doesn't show up when using &Inspect nearby& which might be as intended, but since keys is more of a currency for opening chests and can't be bought unlike potions and scrolls of return, they should probably be included when &inspect nearby& is active. :) Yep, I will change that :)Thanks!
I just changed the minimum quality of &inspect nearby& to Legendary and found out that the unique drop &Scroll of Challange& is not displayed if options is set this way. I was thinking that maybe it should be shown regardless of minimum quality since it is more of a &consumable& instead of gear, so regardless of lvl or gear quality/sets you still want to pick these up. Showing them with the help of &inspect nearby& would help significantly! :) Tick &Show Consumable Regardless of Filter& in the gameplay options and they should show up!Originally posted by :I've crashed several times on the Anomaly Boss Chests. I think it's because I have Fire Storm up when clicking it. Or it might be me. My little box freezes completely. Thank you, if you have any more info or noticed any pattern other in the crashes that would greatly help. I aim to have this fixed with the next update.Thanks!
Originally posted by :I just changed the minimum quality of &inspect nearby& to Legendary and found out that the unique drop &Scroll of Challange& is not displayed if options is set this way. I was thinking that maybe it should be shown regardless of minimum quality since it is more of a &consumable& instead of gear, so regardless of lvl or gear quality/sets you still want to pick these up. Showing them with the help of &inspect nearby& would help significantly! :) Tick &Show Consumable Regardless of Filter& in the gameplay options and they should show up!Thing is, if you check that box the &inspect nearby& tool also shows elixirs, healing and mana potions and such, which take up a big part of the screen for players like me that have it toggled. I think i made a post a while back where i talked about this.Originally posted by :If &Show consumable items regardless of filter& is turned off keys doesn't show up when using &Inspect nearby& which might be as intended, but since keys is more of a currency for opening chests and can't be bought unlike potions and scrolls of return, they should probably be included when &inspect nearby& is active. :) See the thing is, items like &keys& and &scrolls of challange& are useful to pick up regardless of what point in the game you are, but in the late game, you dont need to pick up &scrolls of return& or health/mana potions since you can either buy them or dont need them. So having to choose to see either all or nothing is kinda off putting and it would help significantly if players were able to choose what items should and shouldn't show up when using the &inspect nearby& tool.Might be just me, since i tend to be a bit picky, but i just want to help! :)
I second the complaint about the consumables. I'm well-stocked on keys, scrolls of return, and potions. I still want scrolls of challenge. But if I start a new character I need to see keys again. It's in an awkward spot. Could maybe be a possiblity to have seperate options for each character, however that would be more of a preferance than an issue, i would love for it to be a feature, but i don't mind changing the options when switching between characters.
I second the complaint about the consumables. I'm well-stocked on keys, scrolls of return, and potions. I still want scrolls of challenge. But if I start a new character I need to see keys again. It's in an awkward spot. Originally posted by :Originally posted by :I second the complaint about the consumables. I'm well-stocked on keys, scrolls of return, and potions. I still want scrolls of challenge. But if I start a new character I need to see keys again. It's in an awkward spot. Could maybe be a possiblity to have seperate options for each character, however that would be more of a preferance than an issue, i would love for it to be a feature, but i don't mind changing the options when switching between characters. Will see what I can do - likely not in the next update but sometime after that. I'd need to change some item types around for better filtering possibilities.Originally posted by :Bug Report:In relation to this item:--Maps still don't render fully in some instances--Minimap bugs out on the edges, drawing long linesProblem: Today in Act II, I experienced this issue for the first time. While this issue in itself would be only a quality of life issue, I was unable to find the Stag Rock entry. The issue spontaneously fixed itself and I found the entrance. I died within and when I went back (to re-enter through the map, not via portal), the entrance was gone. Map issues will hopefully be fixed shortly, however the disappearing entry is very concerning.. have you been able to reproduce this or seen it elsewhere, or was it a one time thing?Originally posted by :I was watching my friend play, and noticed his game was running at half speed.
He didn't know because he was new to the game.
He just thought it was an extremely slow-paced game.
I told him to try disabling vsync, and the game ran full speed after that.
So, there's a huge bug there.
I wonder how many people played the game and thought it was too slow because of this bug. That's terrible.. I'll have to change it to be set to off by default. Unfortunately I don't have any control over such in-engine things other than an on/off switch. However I would recommend that your friend takes a look at his GPU settings for refresh rates and FPS caps! If the game runs below 60 FPS (as could be enforced with vsync on a low hz monitor / setting) the game will slow down. Running at half speed means it was only doing 30 FPS, for whatever reason.Thanks guys!
Pic related happened when I switched to fullscreen with a 4k monitor, restarting fixed the issue. Very odd, thank you, I'll take a look at the issue!
15 May @ 3:46am
Showing - of
Per page: 15
Topic Details
Date Posted: 29 Dec, 2016 @ 6:47amPosts: 769
More discussions
Report this post
Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.
View mobile website}

我要回帖

更多关于 jquery 滚动条插件 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信