小王子的书评 感人 英文版书评 100字左右 高一水平

小王子读后感100字英文
小王子读后感100字英文
导语:以下范文仅供大家借鉴!更多内容请关注聘才网!小王子英文读后感Once when I was six years old, I saw a magnificent picture in a book,called True Stories from Nature, about the primeval forest. It was a picture of a boa constrictor in the act of swallowing an animal. Here is a copy of the drawing.In the book it said:& Boa constrictors swallow their prey whole, without chewing it. After that they are not able to move, and they sleep through the six months that they need for digestion.&I pondered deeply, then, over the adventures of the jungle. And after some work with a colored pencil I succeeded in making my first drowing,My Drawing Number One. It looked like this:I showed my masterpiece to the grown-ups, and asked them whether the drawing frightened them.But they answered:&Frighten? Why should any one be frightened by a hat?&My drawing was not a picture of a hat. It was a picture of a boa constrictor digesting an elephant. But since the grown-ups were not able to understand it, I made another drawing: I drew the inside of the boa constrictor,so that the grown-ups could see it clearly. They always need to have things explained. My Drawing Number Two looked like this:The grown-ups response,this time, was to adviseme to lay aside my drawing of boa constrictors,whether from the inside or the outside and devote myself instead to geography, history, arithmetic and grammar. That is why, at the age of six, I gave up what might have been a magnificent career as a painter. I had been disheartened by the failure of my Drawing Number One and my Drawing Number Two. Grown-ups never understand anything by themselves, and it si tiresome for children to be always and forever explaining things to them.So then I chose another profession, and learned to pilot airplanes.I have flown a little over all parts of the world:and it is ture that geography has been very useful to me. At a glance I can distinguish China from Arizona. If one gets lost in the night,such knowledge is valuable.In the course of this life I have had a great many encounters with a great many people who have been concerned with matters of consequence. I have lived a great deal among grown-ups. I have seen them intimately, close at hand. And hasn't much improved my opinion of them.Whenever Imet one of them who seemed to me at all clearsighted, I tried the experiment of showing him my Drowing Number One. which I have always kept. I would try to find out, so, if this was a person of true understanding. But, whoever it was, he ,or she, would always say:&That is a hat.&Then I would never talkto that people about boa constrictors, or primeval forest, or stars. I would bring myself down to his level. I would talk to him about bridge, and golf, and politics, and neckties. And the grown-ups would be greatly pleased to have met such a sensible man.小王子英文读后感&Little Prince& is about to tell a story of alien children to live in a very small planet, that planet there is only one him, he has to take care of the planet, he is the planet the little prince, grown up, he went to other planets travel, has encountered all sorts of people (aliens)。 Finally he came to the author encountered on Earth, and then died hereLook at this book, adults should not ripe to look at the mentality, to the point of view of your heart to understand it. the Little Prince has a pure heart and a rich imagination.When the little prince left his planet, on the road, when a king, and that King would just like to control all rational, this is not like us? Especially when the teacher, like to go to other people, because order that other people can find themselves high up above and become a king, others only obeys.The second encounter is love are people who love to be admired him, praise him anything except hear, in fact, we ourselves do they not? Others as long as one to praise himself, we do not carried away on it? Through this we can easily become conceited person, but also easy for the offensive.There drunkard, but also a businessman, even to light lamps and geographer, I think those people is equivalent to our portrayal of the real world, love the order, and love to be admired, I would like to re-occupy the possession, finally left with nothing … …I think the Little Prince This book is a family book, in this book, I can feel that for whom fame for modern day busy round, but not know they have a deep impact on the younger generation, small Prince did not understand why adults want to do that? Like all children have the same do not know. So I felt, how many more to understand the needs of children, and is no longer a random perfunctory, more children to learn about the ideas, interests, rather than restraint.I am prince from an early age I learned one thing, the really important things, the eyes are invisible. Really important things is to look at motives.小王子英文读后感Everyone in the world, whether he or she is rich or poor, will encounter a lot of difficulties, even hardships. Different people may have different ways to deal with them. After reading The Little Princess, I am deeply impressed by Sara’s way to deal with difficulties. The Little Princess was written by Frances Hodgson Burnett, a famous novelist and dramatist. Sara, the heroine of the novel, was born in a rich family. In order to get a better education, her father took her from India to London so that she could go to the best school. Because Sara was kind-hearted, generous and most of all—rich, she was loved by everyone. All went well until her father died in an accident.Everything changed completely. She didn’t understand why the teachers and classmates treated her so badly. Even the principal who used to be fond of her, made her work 16 hours a day. Sara’s miserable life began...When I finished reading the book, I was shocked by what the unimaginable pain Sara had suffered after her father’s death. She used to be a happy, worriless, and rich Princess, but now she was a lonely and poor servant. She had to work very hard without any rest but only had little food. Besides she had to endure the unfriendly and even rude ways that her classmates treated her. All teachers and students in the school looked down upon her. The most important fact is that Sara had lost the love and care of her parents.What a mighty pain! If you were Sara, could you stand such pain? Needless to say, an 11 years old girl, even if it were an adult, he might not put up with it. But to my surprise, Sara faced it bravely. Despite of the torture of the principal and all those pressures above, she still was optimistic towards life.By reading this novel, I felt inspired and think much. When we meet such difficulties, what should we do? Some people always complain that the fate is unfair to them. Some people can’t sustain the hardships and choose to give up. Few of them even try to commit suicide because they lack the courage to overcome it. Compared with Sara—an eleven years old girl who can treat the pressure of life with optimistic spirit, these people’s performances are sounded so lamentable. Why can’t they make it?However, what impress me most are her characteristics and the thought of her “being a real princess.” This “real princess” does not mean luxury palaces, beautiful clothes and the apple of the others’ eyes, but being kind, generous and having good manners. It is unnecessary for “a real princess” to be strong in body, but she must be strong in will. Sara is a real princess in my heart all the time, whether she was rich and wore beautiful clothes in the classroom or she was cold and hungry in the attic, just because she had the good characters and kind heart.The story went on. Fortunately, a friend of Sara’s father found her and told her that her father left a great sum of money to her. I pray and believe that every good person in the world deserve a good result. So does Sara.小王子英文读后感This is a fairytale whose distribution volume is only second to The Bible. It’s been translated to versions of many other languages. And I gather there must be something special, something really great about it. It’s this conviction that drove me to read it at the first beginning. Well, with due respect to the author, I failed to see how this fairytale be worthy of our attention, despite the fact that many readers claimed this book to be designed for adults.Anyway, as a well-acknowledged book, it must possess unique feature to maintain it’s position. And it’s reputation and popularity will by no means be destroyed by what an unknown man says. I will talk about the main contents of the book, and the inspiration it renders as usual.This book mainly tells us the experience of a prince from a tiny planet, who traveled to many other planets and finally came to the earth and met the pilot in a desert. The prince and the pilot became good friends, and the pilot gradually got to know the feeling and experience of his friend. Before he came to the earth, little prince had been to other 6 little planets where he made acquaintance with some strange people. The first man he met was a king on a little planet, yet he claimed to be the king of the space and ridiculously justified his unshakable governance over all. The second person was a man of vanity, who enjoyed compliments of any form without considering whether it’s sincere or not. The third person was an alcoholic who tried to forget the fact that he’s addicted to acohol by drinking like a fish. The fourth person was an abosolute money-oriented businessman, who cared nothing but his fortune. Next came the lamp-lighter who performed his duty blindly. The last one was a geographer who knew too much about geography to solve a real problem related to it. These six people each represented one kind of person like us. The author satirized people’s conceit, emptiness, fakeness, innocence and blindness through the tone of a child.I see eye to eye with the author in that the cause of people’s loneliness can be concluded to the negligence of the bonds that connects them. People are supposed to care about each other, cherish what’s really important for them, and be grateful for the happiness that they’ve gained. We all believe knowledge and experience enable us to see clearly and make right judgements all the time. But we may sometimes lose the right to speak straighforwardly, think creatively or love courageously resulting from what we’ve experienced. That why in our middle school textbooks, it’s the little kid that breaks the illusion of the emperor by saying ”but mum, he ain’t were anything”.When I was a child, I was definitely a good boy who went home on time after school and did his homework and never tried anything without mom’s permission. And now I am a grown-up, and still I am a good man, at least, that’s what I heard. Sometimes when I was lonely and I began to think about my childhood, then all the happiness and care-free life came back to me as it were yesterday. Kids that once accompanied me during my childhood now become fathers and mothers of their kids and I myself am a child no more. Thinking about all these things have made me moody. There’re changes happening in our lives whether we are happy about it or not.People told me life is a journey which will never stop once it’s started. What’s left behind are happiness and sorrow, pride and shame, success and regret. There’s good old time to reminisce and there’s sad hours that reminds us of the pain. Your feeling makes them real, and you know you lived.I want to conclude by saying some positive words that each yestersday used to be today, and each today is the future of yesterday, so making the most of today is the best way to cherish your lives. Our mortal beings are doomed to die. It’s not sad, instead, death it’s just a process of our lives. After all, we’ve lived our lives and it’s what we do and how we think that determine who we are.
下页更精彩:1小王子读后感英文版 | 读后感——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 小王子读后感英文版
小王子读后感英文版
发布时间:
  最后,小王子在离开他的星球一周年之际,让毒蛇咬死了他,这样他可以“摆脱躯体的重量”,回到他的B-612小游星,回到他的骄傲而脆弱的玫瑰身边。小王子走了,就象买火柴的小姑娘飞向与奶奶在一起的没有寒冷没有饥饿的世界一样,他奔向他永恒的爱。留给这世界的只是金色的麦田和一园子无关紧要的玫瑰花。还有我们在徒劳地哭泣。而我们就象渴望被驯顺的狐狸一样,对着麦田思念着小王子金色的头发。因为小王子,我相信沙漠里确实藏着水井,因为小王子他听到辘轳在风中的声音,并饮了那令荒漠变得美丽的甘泉。
  Everyone in the world, whether he or she is rich or poor, will encounter a lot of difficulties, even hardships. Different people may have different ways to deal with them. After reading The Little Princess, I am deeply impressed by Sara’s way to deal with difficulties. The Little Princess was written by Frances Hodgson Burnett, a famous novelist and dramatist. Sara, the heroine of the novel, was born in a rich family. In order to get a better education, her father took her from India to London so that she could go to the best school. Because Sara was kind-hearted, generous and most of all—rich, she was loved by everyone. All went well until her father died in an accident.
  Everything changed completely. She didn’t understand why the teachers and classmates treated her so badly. Even the principal who used to be fond of her, made her work 16 hours a day. Sara’s miserable life began...
  When I finished reading the book, I was shocked by what the unimaginable pain Sara had suffered after her father’s death. She used to be a happy, worriless, and rich Princess, but now she was a lonely and poor servant. She had to work very hard without any rest but only had little food. Besides she had to endure the unfriendly and even rude ways that her classmates treated her. All teachers and students in the school looked down upon her. The most important fact is that Sara had lost the love and care of her parents.
  第一次读《小王子》,是在高中的时候,一下子就被他那清新的文笔和单纯的世界所吸引。六年后的现在,再读《小王子》,不禁一次次地流泪,为小王子那慑人心魂的忧伤而心悸,为他纯洁而执着的爱所感动,也为自己那逐渐泯灭的童心而哀悼。正象作者圣-埃克絮佩利在序言里面说的,他把这个童话“献给雷昂·维尔特,当他还是一个小男孩的时候”
  在生活中,有时,我们不能太讲究实际,幻想也会让人感到身心愉悦,有了前进的目标;有时,我们不能太遵守教条,打破成规也许会得到意想不到的收获。我们要像那个飞行员以及小王子一样,珍惜现有的友谊。我们更要学习小王子的精神,勇于承担责任,勇于探索未知人生,获得启迪。也希望社会中的人们能够对他人没有任何成见与偏见,和谐相处,为2010年上海世博会的口号——共创和谐社会而努力吧!
  What a mighty pain! If you were Sara, could you stand such pain? Needless to say, an 11 years old girl, even if it were an adult, he might not put up with it. But to my surprise, Sara faced it bravely. Despite of the torture of the principal and all those pressures above, she still was optimistic towards life.
  By reading this novel, I felt inspired and think much. When we meet such difficulties, what should we do? Some people always complain that the fate is unfair to them. Some people can’t sustain the hardships and choose to give up. Few of them even try to commit suicide because they lack the courage to overcome it. Compared with Sara—an eleven years old girl who can treat the pressure of life with optimistic spirit, these people’s performances are sounded so lamentable. Why can’t they make it?
  读了这本《小王子》,使我想起了一件事:有一个小男孩,他妈妈生下他几个月后,因为经常和小男孩的爸爸吵架而把小男孩送人了。后来她后悔莫及,成天在角落中哭泣,希望能找到孩子,最后才找到那个小男孩。
  However, what impress me most are her characteristics and the thought of her “being a real princess.” This “real princess” does not mean luxury palaces, beautiful clothes and the apple of the others’ eyes, but being kind, generous and having good manners. It is unnecessary for “a real princess” to be strong in body, but she must be strong in will. Sara is a real princess in my heart all the time, whether she was rich and wore beautiful clothes in the classroom or she was cold and hungry in the attic, just because she had the good characters and kind heart.
  The story went on. Fortunately, a friend of Sara’s father found her and told her that her father left a great sum of money to her. I pray and believe that every good person in the world deserve a good result. So does Sara.
  你会写英文版的《老人与海》的读后感吗,为大家搜集了5篇老人与海读后感英文版,欢迎大家参考借鉴,希望可以帮助到有需要的朋友。更多文章请浏览首页。
相关内容:
(本文为你提供读后感范本两篇。)
  记得第一次读《小王子》是在高一的时候,那个时候我还是一个整天呆在校园里学习,什么事都有爸妈的孩子。当时我就被书中的许多东西所震撼,比如那个爱慕虚荣的玫瑰、蟒蛇消化大象的画、还有就是那句“给我画只绵羊吧”。现在来到了大学——一个和原来完 ...  小王子读后感1000字(一)
  “这就象花一样。如果你爱上了一朵生长在一颗星星上的花,那么夜间,你看着天空就感到甜蜜愉快,所有的星星上都好象开着花。”
  第一次读《小王子》,是在高中的时候,一下子就被他那清新的文笔和单纯的世界所吸引。六年后的现在,再读《小王子》,不禁一次 ...(本文为你提供读后感范本两篇。)
  第一次读小王子,刚开始有些不懂,可是过了一会,便被他那清新的文笔和单纯的世界所吸引。在我读的时候,便被小王子那慑人心魂的忧伤而心悸,为他纯洁而执着的爱所感动也为自己那逐渐泯灭的童心而哀悼。正像作者圣埃克絮佩利在序言里面说的,他把这个童 ...  小王子读后感200字(一)
  这本书是写作者在六年前遇到小王子发生的事情。
  在看《小时候的画》这篇的时候,我很奇怪为什么大人不能理解作者呢?读到最后一篇时小王子离开了作者,作者一直在想小王子会干什么。我读了最后的尾声后,我十分希望自己能去到那个沙漠中,并且遇到那个金色鬈 ...小王子读后感
  要问我,我最喜欢哪本书?我一定会回答是《小王子》。小王子这本书是爸爸送给我的,因为爸爸希望我像小王子一样,永远有一颗纯洁的心。我纳闷小王子是一个什么样的人呢?所以,我赶快抱起书,如饥似渴的读了起来。
  我看了前言才知 ...  生日那天母亲送给我一份很有含义的生日礼物,是一本名叫《小王子》的神话书,母亲对我说:“母亲期望你能像小王子相同永久有一颗纯洁的心。”我很疑惑,小王子到底是个啥样的人啊?所以我就从速抱起书如饥似渴地读了起来.
  看了前语我才晓得,本来这本书在西方十分有名,是一本大人小孩儿都喜爱看的书, ...小王子读后感英文版_名著读后感_第一范文网
> 小王子读后感英文版
小王子读后感英文版
the little prince 1 once when i was six years old, i saw a magnificent picture in a book,called true stories from nature, about the primeval forest. it was a picture of a boa constrictor in the act of swallowing an animal. here is a copy of the drawing. in the book it said:& boa constrictors swallow their prey whole, without chewing it. after that they are not able to move, and they sleep through the six months that they need for digestion.& i pondered deeply, then, over the adventures of the jungle. and after some work with a colored pencil i succeeded in making my first drowing,my drawing number one. it looked like this: i showed my masterpiece to the grown-ups, and asked them whether the drawing frightened them. but they answered:&frighten? why should any one be frightened by a hat?& my drawing was not a picture of a hat. it was a picture of a boa constrictor digesting an elephant. but since the grown-ups were not able to understand it, i made another drawing: i drew the inside of the boa constrictor,so that the grown-ups could see it clearly. they always need to have things explained. my drawing number two looked like this: the grown-ups response,this time, was to adviseme to lay aside my drawing of boa constrictors,whether from the inside or the outside and devote myself instead to geography, history, arithmetic and grammar. that is why, at the age of six, i gave up what might have been a magnificent career as a painter. i had been disheartened by the failure of my drawing number one and my drawing number two. grown-ups never understand anything by themselves, and it si tiresome for children to be always and forever explaining things to them. so then i chose another profession, and learned to pilot airplanes. i have flown a little over all parts of the world:and it is ture that geography has been very useful to me. at a glance i can distinguish china from arizona. if one gets lost in the night,such knowledge is valuable.1 3年前 回答者: zhuyiminzhuy - q花六级 以前写过这个论文,要不?邮箱给吧1 3年前 回答者: lvgyp - q枝四级 the little prince & a tale of love and lifetitle: the little princeauthor: antoine de st-exuperymain characters: the little prince, the pilot, the rose, the fox, the snake, etc.&despite i&ve not in my childhood yet, i still prefer reading fairy-tale stories. the tales, which accompany with me in my old days, often make me think of some precious experience and sensation which only belong to children. this summer i&ve review this kind of tale, which was published in 1940. it&s the world-famous fairy-tale by the french author, antoine de st-exupery, the little prince.共2页,当前第1页1小王子读后感英文版 相关内容:
一日天气炎热,酷闷难当,石猴与其他猴子在松阴之下避暑玩耍。猴子心性,惯是攀爬跳跃采摘野果,赶蜻蜓,捉虱子,抓耳挠腮,拉扯追打,不亦乐乎,山中清水掩映涧水淙淙。群猴玩耍了一会儿,就去哪山中洗洗澡。...
为了更新自身的教育理念,利用假期时间,我根据自身的实际情况制定了三个专业发展方面的目标:1、使用更加有效的教学模式,提高课堂的有效性。2、在课堂上为学生留出思考的时间。
吴宫花草成幽径,晋代衣冠成古丘。我轻念着这首古诗,在一个阳光灿撰的夏日,默默地将《红楼梦》读完。掩卷沉思,不觉一丝悲凉在心头,为那个时代的人,那个时代的物。
今天,我学了《圆明园》这篇课文我感受到无比愤怒和无限的 惋惜!圆明园是专供皇帝,后妃游乐,他为变变花样,换换口味,偶尔也想上街逛逛,到农村看看,就在园内造了买卖街,山乡村野,买卖街并真没有真正的居民,而是皇宫里的人扮演的,...
《简爱》读后感对简爱,我有的是欣赏和赞美。她追求独立的人格,追求男女之间精神的平等。虽经历不幸却热爱生活,并把爱带给每个需要她的人。为了自己的爱的信念,平等的真实纯粹的爱,甚至毅然放弃渴望以久的唾手可得的爱情,并最终也自...
读了《三国演义》一书,使我受益匪浅。 中国四大名著之一的《三国演义》是我国古代历史上一部重要的文学名著。《三国演义》刻划了近200个人物形象,其中最为成功的有诸葛亮、曹操、关羽、刘备等人。
读完《伊索寓言》,让我自然地想起《古希腊神话与传说》这本同民族的著作,两者都是古希腊文学的重要组成部分。但将其进行比较,发现《古希腊神话与传说》介绍的主要是关于神化了的人的伟大故事,更多涉及的是战争、人与命运抗争等宏伟主...
今年暑假,我有幸阅读了著名作家的保尔柯察金著作《钢铁是怎样炼成的》.让我饱食了一顿丰盛的精神大餐.它成为了我最喜欢的课外阅读物之一。(读后感)这本名著里,塑造了许许多多形形色色,性格各异的人物,而我最喜欢的莫过于小说主人公保...
查看更多>>}

我要回帖

更多关于 小王子的书评 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信