長逝是什么意思及用法信息由沪江日语单词库提供。急!逝ってよし 是什么意思?
在沪江关注日语的沪友wuweicheng遇到了一个关于日语综合的疑惑,并悬赏100沪元,已有4人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
急!逝ってよし 是什么意思?
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
逝ってよし---いってよし=逝くがいい。去牺牲吧,你可以不必挂念了,去吧。
—— sayen
意思是&去死&..&死得好&..之类的网络用语.嘲笑别人,辱骂别人等时候说的话.
给你找个通信用语收录的解释.
逝ってよし
読み: いってよし
◇アングラ系隠語で &死ね& のこと. 元々はあめぞうの学歴板 (あめ学) で生まれたとされるが, 現在は主に 2 ちゃんねるで使われる. &死ね& などと命令形で書くと脅迫行為と見なされる可能性もあるので, それを回避するために遠まわしに書いたもの.
◇ニュアンスは異なるが類義語に &氏ね& がある. 対象をバカにしている点では同じだが, &氏ね& は命令や文句であるのに対し, &逝ってよし& は傍観や感想の表現を表わす.
—— yocto_yy
2チャンネルで良く見られます
—— gessica
逝ってよし(いってよし)
=>逝ってよい=>逝っていい=>逝ってもいい(可以去死了...)
这样理解或许容易明白些吧
再把这个词解释一下哈~
逝く(いく?ゆく):
(1)〔死ぬ〕逝世,死去.
例:先生が逝かれてからすでに5年/老师逝世已经五年.
(2)〔行って帰らない〕一去不复返.
例:逝く春を惜しむ/惋惜流逝的春天.
—— kinen
相关其他知识点【烟逝】女优下马什么意思? 跪求大神解答_上古世纪吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:289,106贴子:
【烟逝】女优下马什么意思? 跪求大神解答
世纪华联 百联商城,食品大狂欢,生鲜随心订,甄选进口商品,一键下单,优质商品到你家!世纪华联,百联专业的综合网上购物商城,正品低价,诚信优惠!
就不是了 是了!不要问我为什么知道 因为我是..梦到的!别多问了!
机智的黄图哥--来自狂拽酷炫吊炸天的手机客户端
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴逝去是什么意思_逝去在线翻译_逝去什么意思_逝去的意思_逝去的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
逝去是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
逝去是什么意思 逝去在线翻译 逝去什么意思 逝去的意思 逝去的翻译 逝去的解释 逝去的发音 逝去的同义词 逝去的反义词 逝去的例句
逝去 双语例句1. 1. 《文心雕龙》与《诗品》的比较,本文突出了以下三点:回到已经逝去1500年的历史时光,看那个时代所提出的问题和提供的思想养料,在准确认识理论产生的社会和文学背景的基础上,把握各自理论的基本倾向,保证比较的客观性。&&&&In the comparison between The Literary mind and the Carving of the Dragon and Grades of Poetry, the author emphasized three aspects hereinafter. 1, going back to 1500 years ago to check the questions raised and mental nutrients provided in that time, on the base of finding the exact social and literary background of theories to hold the basic inclinations of different theories, we could make sure that the comparison was objective.2. 2. 这一天,一个逝去经年的名字被人们重新提起。&&&&On this day, this name that has been worn away would be reminded again.3. 3. 在没有你话语的日子中,这就是痛苦,无思无念,让我降入那地狱的残酷,永无生机,但灵魂依然挣扎着去寻找你,只是为了得到你的原谅,而久久不肯回归我那已快逝去的躯壳。。。&&&&In having the day of your words, this is agony, has not thought of reading, let me lower the cruelty which enter that hell, There is no life forever, but soul is still struggling to look for you, just in order to get your pardon, unwilling to return to my body that will already pass soon for a long time...4. 4. 蓦地,他恍然大悟,秋叶的逝去而得到的春天再也不是叶子绿时的那个春天,燕子南迁和北返的路线也完全不同。&&&&Suddenly, he realized, autumn leaves and the dead no longer be the spring when the green leaves of the spring, the swallows return to south and north of the road is also completely different.5. 今天,成千上万的民众走上街头,悼念逝去的南韩前总统卢武铉。&&&&Thousands of people turned out today to mourn the death of the former South Korean president Roh Moo-hyun.6. 6. 手中的茶在慢慢变凉了,那茶香也渐渐变淡了,淡的我已记不清那逝去的梦,冷的我眼角的泪痕也以凝结成了无痕的伤痛了,罢了,罢了,端起茶杯,一饮而尽,饮进了昨日的甘苦,也饮进了今宵的清寒!&&&&The hands of the tea is slowly cooling, it has gradually变淡tea, and light that has passed I have lost count of the dream, the cold eyes of the tears I have to condensation of the pain has become seamless, and it, just, 端起茶杯, glass of red slip down, drink into the stand yesterday, but also drink the needy into the Tonight!7. 逝去7. 葛洛丽娅艾丝特凡:今天逝去的两位巨星,为我们留下了非常美好的的回忆。&&&&Gloria Estefan: The two great losses that we have felt today can only be balanced by the beautiful things that they left behind in our world.8. 漫无目的罢,却奋力向心中的彼岸驶去;又似一个生命,一个逝去的生命。&&&&Aimlessly strike, but the hearts of stru substantially decreased and a life of a bygone life.9. 汤文伟企图展示他逝去的原始朴实的生活片段,它们不尽是诗歌那样浪漫华美,更多是磨砺与劫难,如瓦缸有曲折和轮回。&&&&Tang wenwei attempt to show his lost original and simplicity in life. They are not only the romantic poetry, what`s more is hardening and disaster, such as watts mill has twists and reincarnation.10. 随着巫术文化的逝去,耳文化逐渐湮没不闻,但其影响仍潜在而深远地存在着。&&&&As time went on, the culture of Ear disappeared gradually.11. 在你的心新奢驾中,呼吸一口惬意的空气,这绝不是一场逝去的美梦,跑车新贵不断登台亮相,《尊驾》为你带来三款不同风格的新车,满足你富有个性的选择。&&&&&&A breath of agreeable fresh air in your new premium class will never be a lost dream. Top Club brings you the new but pure driving experience of new sportcars of different types, as every one has his own taste.12. 有时你的记忆太好了,以至于不能让那些不快的事情随风逝去。&&&&&&Sometimes your memory is too good to let go some unpleasant things.13. 生命稍纵即逝》我害怕自己可能逝去在我的笔道尽我脑中泉涌的文思之前,在高叠的书本,写成文句,如盈盈谷仓堆着完熟谷粒之前;我凝望,夜缀满繁星的面貌,浪漫传奇繁多迷蒙的象征,想着我或许再不能探究它们的幻影,凭借机会的神来之手;当我感受,美丽生命的短促,我将不再注目,再无法享受超然的力量那无忧的爱──于辽阔&&&&&&When I Have Fears That I May Cease to Be》 When I have fears that I may cease to be Before my pen has gleaned my teeming brain, Before high-piled books, in charactery, Hold like rich garners the full- When I behold, upon the night's starred face, Huge cloudy symbols of a high romance, And think that I may never live to trace Their shadows, with the
And when I feel, fair creature of an hour, That I shall never look upon thee more, Never have relish in the fairy power Of unreflecting love --- then on the shore Of the wide world I stand alone, and think Till love and fame to nothingness do sink.14. 14. 是些逝去且追记不到的足迹。&&&&&&Those for passing away and can not be found more)...15. 就算我会在安详中逝去,你都会是我最心爱的人。。&&&&&&But I'll rest in peace, my sweetheart would you..16. 然而,随着时间的流逝,她所能做的事情越来越少。90岁时,她静静地在自己的家中逝去。&&&&&&But as the years went by she was able to do less and leas. She died quietly in her own home at the age of ninety.17. 看着路边撑伞慢步的情侣耳鬓厮摩燕语呢喃,沥沥秋雨打在我的脸上一阵阵的寒意不断的涌上心头,曾经的甜蜜与幸福,曾经最爱的人都以物事以非,而我却还在徒劳的徘徊在这个城市的角落里苦苦的追寻记忆中以逝去的幸福。&&&&&&Roadside umbrella watching the couple walk厮Tama-yan ear sideburns language twitter, 沥沥rain hit my face in the cold waves continuous涌上心头, once sweet and well-being of people who love to therein non-, and I am still wandering in vain in the corner of the city's pursuit of struggling to remember the happiness of passing away.18. 他们工 他们工作过劳,生活保障很少,英年逝去很早。作过劳,生活保障很少,英年逝去很早。&&&&&&From保护保卫保护, 保卫保护 They worked until exhausted, lived with few protections and died young.19. 远处春的景色渐入我的视线,鸟儿唱着春天的奏鸣曲,漫山的挑红,遍地金灿灿的菜花,嫩芽吹叶落,绿油油的嫩芽长了出来,到处又是一片春意盎然、万物复苏的景象,这又昭示着逝去的人新生命的开始,一个充满期望和祝福的开始。&&&&&&Spring scenery into the distance, the birds sing my view of the sonata with spring, the red, the golden cauliflower, buds, leaves fall blew out the green shoots grow, everywhere is a fit6 of recovery, the scene, it presages a dead person the beginning of a new life, a full of expectations and blessing.20. 不知为什么,对于逝去的、未来的以及正在发生的一切我都非常关注,也许是在那段象牙塔的日子里,那种纯粹、那种天真、那种执拗,永远都不可能重复,所以我拼命地想要捕捉这一切,把永恒留住。&&&&&&I do not know why, for the dead, the future is happening and I are very concerned, perhaps the days during that ivory tower, that pure, the innocent, the kind of stubborn, never be repeated, so I desperately want to capture it all, the eternal retain.逝去是什么意思,逝去在线翻译,逝去什么意思,逝去的意思,逝去的翻译,逝去的解释,逝去的发音,逝去的同义词,逝去的反义词,逝去的例句,逝去的相关词组,逝去意思是什么,逝去怎么翻译,单词逝去是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐