有谁用过sexout breeder fuckers资源这个mod

Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account,
- otherwise
for free today!
Javascript Disabled Detected
You currently have javascript disabled. Several functions may not work. Please re-enable javascript to access full functionality.
Fertile Breeder
Started by
Please log in to reply
1273 replies to this topic
File Name: Fertile BreederFile Submitter: File Submitted: 12 Feb 2015File Category: DONATIONSIf you like this, please support me on either Patreon or PayPal, any donations are completely voluntarily and will, in no way, be forced on any member of the community. Further details in the spoiler section.
&Please carefully read the final spoilers describing the path to the Primary Beacon and especially the credits! If you don't read this, it will be a long sit without any music.&DISCLAIMER/"LEGAL" INFO!!!-This mod is about bestiality, but I'm guessing that much was obvious already. Still, don't be nitpicky.-If you want to use this mod for your own mods, please PM me. I usually give permission, but I like to know where this mod is being used (support wise/helping out making it and all that useful stuff.)-If you have any ideas of your own, feel free to share them and I might implement them. (Seriously, I take feedback seriously)&On a quick sidenote: the main module is now complete. If anyone feels like contributing to one of the other modules, feel free to PM me and we could definitely work something out.&--Requirements--Fertibe Breeder is built with the most recent beta versions of most LL mods. When experiencing issues, such as being stuck on main menu, upgrade these first. Also (this should go without saying) make sure you get all the required files for these requirements.-Fallout New Vegas-SexoutNG-Sexout Common Recources-Sexout Pregnancy V3-Sexout OffSpring-Maternity clothes (likely included in Sexout Pregnancy V3)-Maternity Pack Overkill&--Recommended--New Vegas Anti-Crash (NVAC) - Research Vessel Rho is prone to crash, this solves the issue.&--INCOMPATIBILITIES---Using Alternate Start and beginning in a Breeder area causes the animals to disappear. Use console commands to summon them.-The CAM mod (Chems Alcohol and Meds) messes up dialogue, specifically the GREETING topic, version 6.4 seems to give no trouble, though.&--Bugs--No known bugs within this mod at the moment.How to report a bug:1. Discover bug2. Describe bug3. Wait until either I or someone else helps you&--Background--
&Other modules
&Contenters:
&--Freeform/moneymaking--These are consensual encounters in which the Courier is offered caps in exchange for breeding services. There isn't much of a story leading up to this and these episodes are come-and-go.Bighorner
&Deathclaw
&Legionnaires
&Check-ups
&Dataslates
How to start and complete the final episode
-Once this quest is completed, return to Elliott and ask him about what's eating him.-Head to the Alpha Dispenser at El Dorado Dry Lake.-Listen to Ritual Clarity (NPC) and ask Docta Sax (NPC) to let you out of the ship.-Complete the quest DoctaSax has given you.-Ask Ritual Clarity (NPC) why there are so little Breeders.-This should start the final quest where you find the Primary Beacon, allowing you to turn all the women in the Mojave Wasteland into potential Breeders, OR obtain a completely overpowered weapon.
&--Story/Captured--These are non-consensual encointers in which the courier is held captive and forced to breed for her captors. These episodes are started by completing the associated consensual episode (this not only makes sense but also makes it more reasonable that the player would know a couple things about breeding already.)&--NOTE--Aside from the bighorner scenario, the non-consensual episodes will be moved into a seperate module. For any suggestions on this module or others, resort to .&Bighorner
&Load ScreensAs of April 16th, 2016, the Load Screens are included on this page. Simply download them and install it manually or with a mod manager. What it does:
&Ref ID's (in case actors suddenly go missing)
&Deathclaw
&Check-ups
&Dataslates
Plans yet to be planned (maybe I will/maybe I won't)(Something which is stricken through means I'm already working on it or have already done it.)-Setting up a similar but simpler version for the Capital Wasteland for TTW players-Rigging Mothership Zeta to be more in line with this story (also for TTW players)-Learning how to do scripting/asking someone with experience for help to make the NPC's act more NPC-like-Creating a "sequel" focusing more on running your own farm/expanding your own pack.-Giving you the option to let a female companion (Cass or Veronica) join in with the breeding fun.-Creating a follower who ties in to the events of all the Fertile Breeder events.&For other modders:The code added below contains a script I'm currently using to allow progressive pregnancies on NPC's without requiring them to be impregnated through Sexout Pregnancy, for aestetics. Feel free to use it. EDITED: 09-09-'15 15:16
&My load order (may be of some help to anyone running into any issues.)
blackmumba1680
There is a high demand for a mod similar to SexOut Breeder, however, I thought that SexOut Pregnancy didn't support creature birth, though I could be wrong.
hope this works out may have to head back to fallout to try this out thanks for the hard work
Do you have any plan for TTW support?&
Adding breeding quest in the Washington DC of Fallout 3.
ritualclarity
It does. The old Breeder relied on Pregnancy to provide the background for pregnancies.
Nice to see someone filling in a need for this while the Old Breeder is being reworked by Jamil. Perhaps if you and Jamil is receptive... convert the old stories from Breeder to this ? You would get more stories since you liked or were inspired by Breeder and Jamil would have less heavy lifting to updated the Beeder mod and finally there would be one streamlined source for "addons' and minimize potential conflicts.
I'm planning on adding similar mods to the DC ruins, probably less expanded than the Mojave ones. Also, as said in the mod description, I'm planning on rigging Mothership Zeta to be in line with this story (replace all dead NPC's with pregnant women etc.) However, the TTW version will likely be standalone and won't have any integration into the Mojave.
Only the beta's don't support creatures yet, still got some bugs to sort out on humans first.This is a cool idea and probably needs a Pregnancy version check or there will be people trying to use too old or too new versions.
RickyYeh2013
I really hope this breeder type mod! But why need all esm?&
I disable 4 weapons pack to discrease my esp counts
So can it run without weapons pack?
I haven't tested it without the weapon packs, but as far as I know I haven't pulled any recources from there so it could very well work. If you can (or can't) run it without the preorder packs, please, let me know so I can specify it on the download page.
offnightmare
Installing this seems to cause spunk to shut the game down.
I haven't tested it without the weapon packs, but as far as I know I haven't pulled any recources from there so it could very well work. If you can (or can't) run it without the preorder packs, please, let me know so I can specify it on the download page.
If you don't use anything from the DLCs, why do you enforce them as requirements/masters to your mod ?
If you don't use anything from the DLCs, why do you enforce them as requirements/masters to your mod ?
There's a difference between the preorder weapon packs and the DLC's. I'm using or going to use recourses from the DLC's. If I decide later on not to, I will change the requirements, but I'd rather list more requirements than necesarry than to disappoint people halfway through the project.
Can't say it make a whole lot of sense to me, to require mods which assets you don't seem to be using yet, and seem not to be sure to ever use, but of course it's your mod.
RickyYeh2013
I clean the mod master list but when I run the game it's popup Sexout NG out of date, Spunk needs NVSE 4.6 beta2 / NX15+
But& I already install ....
So this mod can't fit most recently sexout and plug-in?
BogBrush82
Too much spunk can do that.
Seriously though, it could just be a couple of things, either a load order issue or perhaps a conflict (Although if it's a conflict I'd imagine more people with SexoutSpunk installed would be affected).
It sure is great to some further work on the Breeder, and I quite agree with you on the lack of radient quests!
Maybe there could be some quests where you don't deliver offspring for money, but more like the Cayote quest deliver to a mate, so your pack can grow?
The radient ability to create new lairs for different creatures, and then populate them with own offspring would be a great feature, and would expand brilliantly on the SexoutBreeder quest/skin base! Here's hoping.
One of the simple yet effective methods of creating immersion in Breeder was the pop-up notifacation with descrbing text (sometimes radiant too); if I can, I will gladly help in this regard if I can.
I'll give this a run. Always a fan of the breeder mod. Agreeing with the poster above with immersion style questing. I suspect that all depends on the interest in the mod though. If plans for TTW supported questing I can see why all the Requirements are on the mod. Perhaps 2 different file parts a stand alone and a TTW supported if you plan to go further with this mod. &I don't ever post so seeing this mod actually pushed me out to comment and give support.&
Thanks for the mod.
Ordas Turul
Awesome mod, very promising.... I love the immersive approach too. Thank you for it!
Nice! Good to see a mod similar to breeder, Looking forward to seeing how this mod will evolve!
(Also as a side note will there be mutations like in the old breeder? I loved the idea behind that.)
I don't have any plans to implement visible physical mutations. I might play around later on with mutations to the player, but those won't show.
Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sex, animal, pregnancy, story, dialogue, lesbian, quest
Started by
lefttounge
, Yesterday, 11:01 AM
and 6 more...
Started by
, 29 Nov 2016
and 3 more...
Started by
, 28 Nov 2016
Started by
SnowieScrolls
, 28 Nov 2016
and 4 more...
13 replies
Started by
, 25 Nov 2016
and 1 more...
43 replies
Reply to quoted posts&&&&& &&&
Remember me
This is not recommended for shared computers
Sign in anonymously
Don't add me to the active users list|  
|  
|  
|  
|  
只需一步,快速开始
查看: 49902|回复: 237
终极邪恶MOD【sexoutbreeder】,人和动物的一些事情,【期待大神汉化】
主题帖子积分
高级玩家, 积分 266, 距离下一级还需 334 积分
本帖最后由 slaveyan 于
20:11 编辑
原帖地址:
L网最邪恶的MOD,因为和谐原因就不上图了,讲述了人和蝎子,蛾子,狗,死亡之爪,大角羊,绿巨人等之间的和谐故事,几乎每个片段都有任务贯穿其中。
几乎可以媲美DLC了。只有你想不到的,没有本MOD做不到的。
这个MOD一共有4个文件,我打包在一起了,这个MOD可以和cwjohnny大大的狂热时代(sexout)MOD完美兼容,几乎没有跳出。重生是否跳出,没有测试。
只限女性玩家。
前置插件:
& && && &&&[必選]Sexout.esm (主文件)
& && && &&&[必選]SexoutCommonResources.esm (Sexout模組共用文件)
& && && && && && &&&SexoutPregnancyV3.esm (懷孕MOD)
& && && &&&[必選]The Mod Configuration Menu.esp(模組選單)
使用FOMM安装。
下载地址:
主题帖子积分
我擦!316A诈尸了!
游戏达人, 积分 2420, 距离下一级还需 1080 积分
这个玩意我不汉化
主题帖子积分
超级玩家, 积分 914, 距离下一级还需 86 积分
超级玩家, 积分 914, 距离下一级还需 86 积分
俺把那1.5G的BSA文件解开后发现有许多重口味的孕妇身形,原来是用在这里的,节操惨死呀!
主题帖子积分
游戏精英, 积分 4593, 距离下一级还需 4407 积分
qqqween007 发表于
这个玩意我不汉化
求2.5版本的内华达汉化
主题帖子积分
我擦!316A诈尸了!
三只小狗 发表于
求2.5版本的内华达汉化
内华达我不管
主题帖子积分
高级玩家, 积分 324, 距离下一级还需 276 积分
高级玩家, 积分 324, 距离下一级还需 276 积分
还是算了吧,这个mod bug奇多,而且其中貌似死亡爪的章节根本玩不了,蝎子则没有h动画。。。。
主题帖子积分
幸福大回旋 转转转转转
金元159091
<font color="#tr 发表于
还是算了吧,这个mod bug奇多,而且其中貌似死亡爪的章节根本玩不了,蝎子则没有h动画。。。。 ...
阁下不是真的想看蝎子的H动画吧?
主题帖子积分
中级玩家, 积分 246, 距离下一级还需 4 积分
中级玩家, 积分 246, 距离下一级还需 4 积分
用了这个mod后,没发现有任务提示啊
去哪里接任务啊
主题帖子积分
<font color="#tr 发表于
还是算了吧,这个mod bug奇多,而且其中貌似死亡爪的章节根本玩不了,蝎子则没有h动画。。。。 ...
看来你也是研究过的
主题帖子积分
这个mod相对来说bug很少了,死亡之瓜我已经玩到第二部河畔填快结束了,而且这个mod还在不断改进中,蝎子部分作者说了还没全部完成。其它部分我都测试了,几乎无bug。因为我英语有限,很多任务和剧情都要慢慢摸索才能完成。
主题帖子积分
高级玩家, 积分 504, 距离下一级还需 96 积分
重口味啊~~~看着蛋疼
主题帖子积分
帝国 禁卫军 上校舰长
游戏达人, 积分 2729, 距离下一级还需 771 积分
游戏达人, 积分 2729, 距离下一级还需 771 积分
我只看看 不说话
主题帖子积分
看来各位大神还是对兽X比较感冒呀。
主题帖子积分
slaveyan 发表于
看来各位大神还是对兽X比较感冒呀。
2000条文本对话......你知道有多难吗? 。。。不是感不感冒的问题额。一个官方的DLC,像死钱都才1700条
主题帖子积分
2000条文本对话......你知道有多难吗? 。。。不是感不感冒的问题额。一个官方的DLC,像死钱都才1700条
晕,这么大工作量,太辛苦了,大大
主题帖子积分
ppsh44 发表于
用了这个mod后,没发现有任务提示啊
去哪里接任务啊
还是去看看作者原文的介绍吧,有一些触发剧情的简介
主题帖子积分
高级玩家, 积分 411, 距离下一级还需 189 积分
原文说到可以让女主角变成蛾女王,似乎会多了对翅膀(?)
具体作用是什么,怎么解除我就不知道了
这玩意如果吃得下,的确挺有趣的
主题帖子积分
mamouse2 发表于
原文说到可以让女主角变成蛾女王,似乎会多了对翅膀(?)
具体作用是什么,怎么解除我就不知道了
这玩意如 ...
除了变成蛾女王,最新版本里还能变成蚁后,建设自己蚁穴和军队,对触手系有爱的人呢可以摸索下
主题帖子积分
slaveyan 发表于
除了变成蛾女王,最新版本里还能变成蚁后,建设自己蚁穴和军队,对触手系有爱的人呢可以摸索下 ...
那这样会有什么不良的影响?
变成蚁后后,造成所有的蚂蚁都是友好的吗?
变得回来吗
主题帖子积分
mamouse2 发表于
那这样会有什么不良的影响?
变成蚁后后,造成所有的蚂蚁都是友好的吗?
变不回来了,玩这种MOD,肯定要另开新档的
主题帖子积分
高级玩家, 积分 311, 距离下一级还需 289 积分
有人知道怎么触发任务吗?
主题帖子积分
初级玩家, 积分 85, 距离下一级还需 15 积分
初级玩家, 积分 85, 距离下一级还需 15 积分
那個蟻洞入了去之後要做什麼,只見到一隻死掉的蟻后,之後所有門都鎖了不能出入
主题帖子积分
刚刚试试了肿头蛾的剧本,最后成为女王后他会告诉你~如果你不想要这个突变,必须7天不喂食(?)
结果7天后就自动卸除了大肚还有翅膀,不过所有和肿头蛾有关的敌人,仍然全部显示友好(?)
请问这就是所谓变不回来了吗
主题帖子积分
有个任务是进一个小镇里面,买个房子,进到地下室,里面有个女人,提示去旁边的温床里面,然后就没有然后了
主题帖子积分
游戏达人, 积分 2414, 距离下一级还需 1086 积分
這個我有興趣
2000條文本貌似比Black Mail還多的樣子
只可惜咱要入伍了,沒時間碰了
主题帖子积分
游戏达人, 积分 3163, 距离下一级还需 337 积分
游戏达人, 积分 3163, 距离下一级还需 337 积分
这个很牛B啊~
主题帖子积分
缓慢机翻+脑补中,工作量实在太大了,水平有限,不知道能不能完成
主题帖子积分
pantao806 发表于
缓慢机翻+脑补中,工作量实在太大了,水平有限,不知道能不能完成
加油,你要是有兴趣,我把最新6.22的版本也发给你
主题帖子积分
amon 发表于
那個蟻洞入了去之後要做什麼,只見到一隻死掉的蟻后,之後所有門都鎖了不能出入 ...
吃掉蚁后尸体里找到的蜜
主题帖子积分
大角羊任務那個,有了一頭小牛後不知道要幹嘛了
攻略說下午六點後找農場主人,不過沒反應
版本是6.2.2
潜行的混沌
3DM页游玩家
3DM页游玩家专属,沉迷于页游中不可自拔,堕落的3DM-MKII勋章
3DM页游玩家
3DM页游玩家专属,沉迷于页游中不可自拔,堕落的3DM勋章