lol游戏圈那首歌速度与激情最高通缉那首歌叫什么

最后讲保罗沃克那首歌是什么歌_速度与激情吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:252,927贴子:
最后讲保罗沃克那首歌是什么歌收藏
318元=298元蛋糕抵用券*1+198元蛋糕抵用券*1+蛋糕五折券*1+20元优惠券*3
see you again
这脑洞太强
&See You Again& (feat. Charlie Puth)It's been a long day without you my friendAnd I'll tell you all about it when I see you againWe've come a long way from where we beganOh I'll tell you all about it when I see you againWhen I see you againDamn who knew all the planes we flewGood things we've been throughThat I'll be standing right hereTalking to you about another path IKnow we loved to hit the road and laughBut something told me that it wouldn't lastHad to switch up look at things different see the bigger pictureThose were the days hard work forever pays now I see you in a better placeHow could we not talk about family when family's all that we got?Everything I went through you were standing there by my sideAnd now you gonna be with me for the last rideIt's been a long day without you my friendAnd I'll tell you all about it when I see you againWe've come a long way from where we beganOh I'll tell you all about it when I see you againwhen I see you againFirst you both go out your wayAnd the vibe is feeling strong and what'sSmall turn to a friendship a friendshipTurn into a bond and that bond will neverBe broke and the love will never get lostAnd when brotherhood come first then the line Will never be crossed established it on our ownWhen that line had to be drawn and that line is whatWe reach so remember me when I'm goneHow could we not talk about family when family's all that we got?Everything I went through you were standing there by my sideAnd now you gonna be with me for the last rideSo let the light guide your way hold every memoryAs you go and every road you take will always lead you homeIt's been a long day without you my friendAnd I'll tell you all about it when I see you againWe've come a long way from where we beganOh I'll tell you all about it when I see you againWhen I see you again
see you again
歌词和剧情太感人了
see you agian
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或速度与激情7结束时放的那首歌, 不是see you agai_速度与激情吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:252,927贴子:
速度与激情7结束时放的那首歌, 不是see you agai收藏
速度与激情7结束时放的那首歌, 不是see you agai
318元=298元蛋糕抵用券*1+198元蛋糕抵用券*1+蛋糕五折券*1+20元优惠券*3
那是什么啊
I WILL RETURN?
see you again无疑!
Ride out KiD Ink
就算是烛龙也会非常难受的。 正在这时
最后结束的时候是goodbye
确实很难能拿下。 所幸的是
登录百度帐号推荐应用